Аграрный вестник Урала № 10 (152) 2016Биология и биотехнологии
QUESTIONS OF IMPORT SUBSTITUTION REGARDING SPECIFIC PREVENTION OF INFECTIOUS ANIMAL DISEASES
The growthof import of veterinary drugs, the reduction of the market for domesticproducers, the use of live vaccines of foreign production containing viruses notcirculating on the territory of Russia – allthis entailsan additional threat to the penetration of these new agents in the country.Aggressive policy on the part of foreign producers, who are forming potentialdependence of our livestock producers on imported drugs, leads, primarily, tothe threat to food and biological security of our country. Nowadays this can beseen in the pig-farming industry and in animal husbandry as a whole. During thepast few years specialized research institutions have been developing theimport substitution program of relevant and perspective immunobiologicalveterinary drugs. However, the majority of new drugs, in various stages of developmentmay not reach the market. To realize the full development cycle of a biologicalproduct, enterprises must have not only powerful research potential, but alsoconsiderable financial resources. The expansion of the domestic market forveterinary vaccines and veterinary medicines in general is possible only if wemanage to convince the owners of farm enterprises that using domesticpreventive and therapeutic veterinary drugs will bring additional revenue.
Keywords: veterinary drugs, vaccines, domestic producers, dynamic of veterinary vaccines import, brand manufacturers, poultry farming, pig farming, animal husbandry.
1. Gogoladze D. T. Industrial poultry farming of Russia – realities and possible threats // Poultry and poultry product. 2015. № 4. P. 8–10.
2. Lavrenova V. G. Import of vaccines to Russia. Prospects of development // Business partner. Agricultural industry of Russia : annual collection. 2016. P. 30–33.
3. Overview of import of veterinary vaccines to the Russian Federation // Business partner. Agricultural industry of Russia : annual collection. 2014. P. 34–37.
4. Overview of import of vaccines for farm animals and poultry in the 1st half-year of 2013 and in the 1st half-year of 2014 // Business partner. Agricultural industry of Russia : annual collection. 2015. P. 38–41.
5. Overview of import of veterinary vaccines to the Russian Federation in 2015 (Abercade) // Federal Customs Service of the Russian Federation. URL : http://www.abercade.ru/research/industrynews/15407.html.
6. Overview of the market of biotechnologies in Russia and assessment of prospects of its development. M. : Frost & Sullivan, 2014. P. 30–33.
7. The market of the vaccines applied in veterinary science in the Russian Federation : report : ref. 25571 21254. M. : Megaresearch, 2015.
8. Marketing research of the market of veterinary vaccines for farm animals: pigs, cattle, poultry : report : ref. 25449 35330. M. : Pharmanalitik, 2014.
9. Economical and statistical analysis of the Russian import of veterinary medicine : report : ref. 07121 00708. M. : Pharmanalitik, 2010.
Download article as PDF: