Аграрный вестник Урала № 10 (152) 2016Биология и биотехнологии
PRODUCTIVITY INDICATORS OF BROILERS REARED USING DIFFERENT CAGE EQUIPMENT
This research evaluated the effect of various cagetechnologies of rearing broiler chickens on the productivity of poultry.Experimental studies were carried out under conditions of poultry farm “Reftinskaya”.For the experiment 2 groups of broilers of COBB–500 cross, aged one day, wereformed using analogue method. The control group of broilers was reared usingthe equipment of “Pyatigorsk KBL–4” (66 500 head), the experimental group – usingthe equipment of “Hartmann” (163 680 heads). Duration of the experiment – 40days. Analysis of the dynamics of live weight of broiler chickens reared usingdifferent types of cage equipment revealed that this figure was higher in theexperimental group (cage equipment “Hartmann”), with the average of 4.8 % duringthe rearing period. The average daily weight gain increased by 1.3 %.Evaluation of the livability of the experimental group testified that when the“Hartmann” equipment was used, this indicator was higher than with “PyatigorskKBL–4” equipment by 0.8 %. The amount of feed per 1 kg of live weight gain withthe “Hartmann” equipment equaled 1.68 kg, which is lower than with the “PyatigorskKBL–4” equipment by 0.04 kg, or 2.3 %. Economic efficiency of rearing poultryusing «Hartmann» equipment is characterized by an increase in poultryproduction by 28.1 kg per 1 m2. Thus, when using the “Hartmann”equipment and creating the best conditions for the maintenance of broiler chickens,the farmers can increase profits and save money on feed and the livability oflivestock.
Keywords: broilers, live weight, livability, food costs, cage equipment, economic efficiency of poultry farming.
1. Alekseev F. F., Anshakov D. V., Romanenko V. V. Assessment of perspective domestic cage batteries KP–12 L and KP–112 LM for managing hens // Innovative developments and their implementation in industrial poultry farming. 2012. P. 289–291.
2. Bondarev S. P. High-quality equipment is an effective investment // Poultry farming. 2004. № 8. P. 48–50.
3. Vasilyeva E. E., Davatyan D. A., Papazyan T. T. et al. Poultry farming: problems and solutions. M. : Olltek, 2005. 162 p.
4. Galpern I. L., Sinichkin V. V., Slepukhin V. G., Gureev A. A. Cage technology of management of meat crossbreeds // Poultry farming. 2009. № 6. P. 22–23.
5. Dmitriyev M. E. Veterinary providing in poultry farming: directions, problems and achievements // Bird and poultry farming. 2015. № 6. P. 21–24.
6. Zakiyeva A. T. Rate of broiler stocking in cage batteries for carcass yield of various weight categories : abstract of dis. … cand. of agr. sc. Sergiev Posad, 2011. 23 p.
7. Kavtarashvili A. Sh, Slepukhin V. G. Prerequisites for wide use of cage technology in rearing broilers // Poultry farming. 2007. № 6. P. 24–25.
8. Kuldubayev V. K. Meat productivity of broilers reared in cage batteries of various types // Achievements of modern natural sciences. 2014. № 8. P. 90–99.
9. Nozdrin A. E. Influence of various methods of broiler rearing on meat productivity : dis. … dr. of agr. sc. Belgorod, 2015. 131 p.
10. Sklyar A. V. Perspective equipment for poultry farms of the meat direction // Poultry and poultry products. 2012. № 1. P. 42–44.
11. Fisinin V. I. Poultry farming in Russia and in the world: condition and challenges of the future // Livestock production of Russia. 2013. № 6. P. 2–4.
12. Fisinin V. I. The condition and challenges of the future in the development of world and Russian poultry farming // Livestock Specialist. 2015. № 11. P. 24-25.
13. Fisinin V. I. Strategy to increase export//Poultry farming. 2016. № 2. P. 2.
14. Fisinin V. I. Condition and prospects of development of the Russian market of poultry-farming products // Tsenovik. Agricultural Review. 2016. № 2. P. 6–7.
15. Fisinin V. I., Kavtarashvili A. Sh., Lukashenko V. S. On the efficiency broiler rearing in cages and on the floor. URL : http://texha.ru/press-center/stati/сравнительная-эффективность-выращивания-цыплят.html.
Download article as PDF: