Аграрный вестник Урала № 10 (152) 2016Экономика
SYSTEM OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT AS A GUARANTEE OF RELIABILITY AND STABILITY OF ENTERPRISES IN CONDITIONS OF REGIONAL ECONOMIC INTEGRATION
Product quality is one of the mostimportant means of competition, winning and retaining market positions. Quality management is the main part of the production process, it is meant not so much toidentify defects or rejects, but to check the quality of theproduct during its manufacture. The problem of quality, relevant at all times, isparticularly acute now, in terms of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEC), whenthere is need to compete with a variety of companies that use theinternationally recognized standards. In this regard, enterprises shouldgradually introduce international quality standards, which means transition tomodern technologies, including eco-friendly ones. It will also help enterprisesproducing and processing products to actually carry out independent foreigneconomic activity, increase production efficiency and material wealthproduction teams. It will significantly speed up time of entry to theinternational market and create conditions for the introduction of modernmethods of work organization. The basis for this should be the principles ofvoluntariness and economic interest both of a small agricultural producer and anindustrialist. The quality of the product, its operational safety andreliability, design, after-sales service levels constitute the main criteriafor a buyer when making a purchase, and therefore, determine the success orfailure of firms in the market. Skillful implementationof the principles and mechanisms of standardization, metrology, certificationand quality management will help to accelerate the process of effectiveeconomic reforms.
quality management system, international standards, products, competitiveness, manufacturing, security, control.
1. Magomedov Sh. Sh. Product quality control. M., 2012. 336 p.
2. Mikheeva E. N. Quality management. M., 2012. 532 p.
3. Artyomova E. N. Management of the innovative entity by means of a quality management system : educational and methodical manual. Kaliningrad, 2011. 132 p.
4. Zekunov A. G. Ensuring functioning of a quality management system : education manual. M. : ASMS, 2012. 176 p.
5. Kukhar V. S. The quality management system at the enterprises of Kazakhstan republic agribusiness within the United Customs Union // International Business Management. 2015. № 9. P. 620–624.
6. Kogan B. I. The integrated products quality management system: education guidance. Kemerovo, 2012. 112 p.
7. Kukhar V. S. Cost efficiency of implementation of the integrated systems of quality management at the entities of small and medium business in grain production of Northern Kazakhstan (on materials of the Kostanay region) : abstract of dis. ... cand. of econ. sciences. SPb, 2012. 26 p.
8. Lyutov N. L. Russian labor law and international labor standards: compliance and prospects of enhancement : scientific and practical manual. M., 2012. 128 p.
Download article as PDF: