Аграрный вестник Урала № 10 (152) 2016Экономика
CONCEPT OF MARKET ANALYSIS
Any process of management ofthe organization activity connected with marketing begins with forecastingtaking into account changes of both internal and external environment. Tasks ofmarketing include designation of the aim and scale of production, and also waysof profitable use of production capacities of the organization and technicalopportunities taking into account the prospects of sale. Economic difficultiesduring formation of the market relations led to emergence of the new concept ofmarketing – orientation on sales, i. e. the products need to be sold and ifthere is no sufficient demand, then it needs to be created by means of active policyof sale. For most of the Russian organizations this concept is still relevant today,i. e. marketing is firmly associated with policy of sales that finds the embodimentin the organizational structure. The shortest way to earning profit and workingeffectively at the market lies determining as precisely as possible the realneeds of the buyer, i. e. the consumer focus. Need to strengthen the marketingorientation of an organization increases the interest in the marketinganalysis. For the high-quality solution of tasks of the marketing analysis itis necessary to have the detailed information about interaction of theorganization with the market which includes the description of products,consumers, sales system, organizational activity on promotion of products anddata on planned and actual sales. The marketing analysis is carried out withuse of methods of data processing which include streamlining, measurement andgeneralization of results of a research. If the organization plans to perform amarketing activity, then first of all it should develop the concept orphilosophy of marketing which characterizes not only types of activity, butalso their purpose.
Keywords: marketing analysis; consumers; competition; providers; marketing intermediaries; marketing information; questionnaire methods; methods of processing and integration of data.
1. Alekseeva A. I. Complex economic analysis of economic activity : education manual. M., 2009. 529 p.
2. Kozhemyako A. P. Psychological effects in management and marketing. 100 directions of increase in efficiency in management and sale. M., 2015. 176 p.
3. Kotler F. Marketing bases. M., 2015. 752 p.
4. Mamedov O. Yu. Marketing bases. M., 2013. 232 p.
5. Nikitina T. E. Marketing at the entities and in corporations: theory and practice : monograph. M., 2012. 166 p.
6. Accounting policy of the organization : accounting regulation (PBU 1/2008) // Appendix № 1 to the order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation from October 6, 2008 № 106n.
7. Information on segments : accounting regulation (PBU 12/2010).
8. Sadchenko K. V. Bases of modern international marketing. M., 2013. 272 p.
Download article as PDF: