Аграрный вестник Урала № 10 (152) 2016Экономика
STAFFING PROBLEMS OF RURAL TERRITORIES OF SVERDLOVSK REGION AND THEIR SOLUTIONS
Preserving destructive processesin reproduction of labor potential of the rural territories threatens not onlythe solution of tasks of ensuring upgrade of agro-industrial complex and itstransition to an innovative way of development, but also leads to furtherdesolation, destruction of settlement network, loss of cultural traditions andemergence of various geopolitical risks. It should be noted that in recentyears the geopolitical aspect of further development of the rural territoriesand reproduction of their labor potential becomes more and more significant.The matter is that in various scenarios of further globalization of economiesthe Russian endangered, sparsely populated village began to be considered asone of possible options of dismantling the state. Unfortunately, now, there arerather strong reasons to predict further deterioration in a situation withreproduction of labor potential of the rural territories. So, if on the areasuitable for a permanent residence of people, Russia takes the fifth place inthe world, specific weight of a rural population in the total number of a worldrural population is only 0,014 %. In this regard tasks of enhancement andcreation of new innovative mechanisms of reproduction of rural labor potentialand the directions of its regulation, identification of potential allowancesand opportunities of an increment of human potential in one and all laborspheres of activity of rural society are particularly relevant for science andpractice.
Keywords: agribusiness, government programs, staffing, professional organizations, regions, rural areas, employment potential, economic impact.
1. Krugman P. Geography and Trade. Cambridge, 2011.
2. Brzezinski Z. Great chessboard. M., 2013. 256 p.
3. Vershinin A. A., Mokronosov A. G. Youth in system of secondary professional education in Sverdlovsk region : report on NIR. Ekaterinburg, 2015.
4. Zubarevich N. V. Myths and realities of spatial inequality // Social sciences and present. 2009. № 1.
5. Novikov V. G. Labor potential of the rural territories, its reproduction and regulation : abstract of diss. … dr. of econ. sciences. M., 2012.
6. Pokrovsk N. E. Rural regions of the Russian North: what lies in the future? // Social sciences and present. 2009. № 1.
7. Provision of youth of Sverdlovsk region in 2014 : scientific bases of the report to the Government of Sverdlovsk region. Ekaterinburg, 2016.
8. Tatarkin A. I. System approach to upgrade of spatial development of the Russian Federation // Science and education. 2012. № 1.
9. On approval of the Concept of sustainable development of the rural territories of the Russian Federation for the period until 2020 : the order of the Government of the Russian Federation from November 30, 2010.
10. Chupina I. P. The competitiveness of products as the object of a targeted strategic development of an economic entity // Eastern European Scientific Journal. 2016. № 1. P. 59–62.
11. Chupina I. P. Integration of Russia into world economy // European Journal of Economics and Management Sciences. 2016. № 2. P. 62–63.
Download article as PDF: