Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (153) 2016Биология и биотехнологии
NUTRITIOUS SUBSTRATUM FROM WASTE WATER CONTAINING MANURE
Studyingthe possibility of using livestock waste waters for cultivation of green fodderby hydroponics has practical value. Sewage of hydroflushing system of manureremoval (manure dilution approximately by 10 times) after mechanical cleaninghas the alkalescent reaction caused by availability of ammonium bicarbonate inthem. рН is favorable for growth of plants and for use of ammonium nitrogen.The dry remaining balance constitutes more than 5 g/l. The harvest of green fodderin control option is higher, than in experimental, and constitutes 21.29 m and20.50 kg/m2 respectively, and content of carotene in both casesconstitutes more than 60 mg/kg of a fodder. In the course of cultivation ofgreen fodder on nutritious substratum, concentration of ammonium nitrogen in itgradually decreased, and by the end of cultivation decrease constituted 30–80%.Though in percentage terms decrease in case of lower concentration is higherthan it, than in case of high, the absolute value of consumption of nitrogen ofsubjects is more, than concentration is higher than it in a nutritioussubstratum. When given to plants of sewage with an initial ash-content of 2.5g/l, it decreases to 1.7 g/l, i. e. by 30 %. Decrease in an ash-content fromconcentration of 4.5 g/l constitutes only 6 %, and in case of an initialash-content of 6.0 g/l any noticeable change is noted, i. e. it remainspractically at the same level. The technology of preparation of a nutritioussubstratum from the waste water containing manure is developed. The green foddergrown on a nutritious substratum is used in livestock production.
Keywords: green fodder, hydropon, waste water, nutrient solutions.
1. Hurtwitz E. Conversion to an aerated lagoon extends ponds life // Waste and Sewage Workers. 1963. Vol. 110. № 10. P. 359–362.
2. Shifrin S. M., Mishukov B. G., Bakhrakh I. Issledovaniye of process of multistage biochemical sewage treatment of feeding plant // Sanitary equipment (water supply and sewerage). 1975. № 10.
3. Shifrin S. M., Kogan S. G., Mishukov B. G. Development and use of the aero tank of a new design with the pneumatic aerator for sewage treatment the svinootkormochnykh of plants // New researches of networks and constructions of water supply and the sewerage. 1974. № 2. P. 138–148.
4. Shifrin S. M., Mishukov B. G., Bakhrakh I. Issledovaniye of process of multistage biochemical sewage treatment of feeding plant // Sanitary equipment (water supply and sewerage).1975. № 23.
5. Shifrin S. M., Mishukov B. G., Bakhrakh I., Guryanova E. M. Results of tertiary treatment of biochemical purified sewage in a biological pond // New researches of networks and constructions of water supply and the sewerage. 1976. № 4. P. 113–117.
6. Fokina V. D. Environmental protection from pollution by waste of livestock production: survey information. M., 1980. P. 32–33.
7. Volkov G. K., Dolgov V. S., Grishayev I. D. Sanitary and hygienic requirements to removal, storage and use of liquid manure // Livestock production. 1972. № 9. P. 71–73.
8. Asonov A. M., Ilyasov O. R. Water resources and problem of a superficial drain // Transport of the Urals. 2004. № 2. P. 20–30.
9. Neverova O. P., Ilyasov O. R., Zueva G. V., Sharavyev P. V. Modern methods of utilization of waste water containing manure // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. № 1. P. 86–90.
10. Ilyasov O. R. Bioprotection of water sources on agricultural reservoirs from pollution by drains of the poultry-farming entities :abstract dis. … dr. of biol. sciences. Ekaterinburg, 2004.
11. Sudakov V. G., Ilyasov O. R. Cleaning of drains containing bird litter in poultry-farming complexes // Zootechnics. 2005. № 6. P. 27–30.
12. Sudakov V. G., Ilyasov O. R. Superficial drains of the poultry-farming entities // Veterinary science. 2004. № 10. P. 39–42.
13. Researches on detection of admissible concentration of sewage from the agricultural complexes accepted at the station of biological cleaning of the fecal and economic sewerage of pig farms : report on NIR. M., 1977.
14. Demidov O. V. et al. Sewage treatment of feeding complexes of cattle // Works of All-Russian Research Institute of Sewage, Drainage and Water Supply. Issue 64. M., 1977.
15. Pashkovsky A. Utilization of sewage from farms of industrial type // International industrial magazine. 1976. № 2.
Download article as PDF: