Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (153) 2016Биология и биотехнологии
THE DEPTH AND EPITERRANEAN BIOMASS OF PINE UNDERGROWTH ON FORMER AGRICULTURAL LANDS
This article provides data on depth and an elevatedphytolot of subgrowth of pine ordinary (Pinus sylvestris L.) which formed in theUrals on the former agricultural holdings in a subband of the southern taiga.Researches on studying of density and an elevated phytolot of subgrowth of pine,created on the lands excluded from agricultural use were conducted on theterritory of the Chernousovsky local forest area of the Sverdlovsk forest areaof Department of forestry of Sverdlovsk region. On the operating division intodistricts of forest fund woods of the Sverdlovsk forest area belong to MiddleUral forest region of taiga forest vegetation zone. The territory of the areaof researches belongs to the district of the pine and birch preforest-steppewoods of the Trans-Ural hilly and foothill province of the West Siberian flatforest area. The object of research is the former arable land which is located0.5 km from the village of Maramzino of the Beloyarsk district. Its area is 11.25hectares. Around the site of the thrown arable land ripe pine planting grows.Process of overgrowing of an arable land began 12 years ago. It is noted thatthe depth of subgrowth of pine depends on the distance to the forest edge.Distinction in the depth of subgrowth explains dependence of its elevatedphytoweight on distance from the forest edge. The obtained data allows toestablish distance from the forest edge where process of forming of a pineforest stand proceeds in the natural way. In case of an exception ofagricultural use of sites of a larger size at distance more than 85 m from awood wall, for acceleration of forming of pine plantings, require artificialreforestation.
Keywords: artificial reforestation, regeneration of cut over stands, common pine, depth, biomass.
1. Zaleski A., Kahtorowiez W. Przydatnose rozhedo typu sadzonek do zakladania uprav plantacyinych iedlicy | swierka na gruntach porotnich // Prace in stytutu badawezego Lesnictwa. 1996. Seria A. № 882. S. 81–99.
2. Novoselova N. N. Forming of forest plantings on the lands which left from under agricultural use in a taiga zone of the Perm region : abstract of dis. … cand. of agr. sciences. Ekaterinburg, 2007. 20 p.
3. Morozov A. M. Forming of plantings on the lands excluded from agricultural turnover in a subband of the preforest-steppe pine and birch woods of Sverdlovsk region : abstract of dis. ... cand. of agr. sciences. Ekaterinburg, 2008. 23 p.
4. About approval of the List of forest vegetation zones of the Russian Federation and the List of forest regions of the Russian Federation : the order of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection of the Russian Federation from August 18, 2014 № 367.
5. Kolesnikov B. P., Zubareva R. S., Smolonogov E. P. Forest vegetation conditions and types of the woods of Sverdlovsk region. Sverdlovsk, 1974. 177 p.
6. Bunkova N. P., Zalesov S. V., Zoteeva E. A., Magasumova A. G. Phytomonitoring bases : education guidance. Ekaterinburg, 2011. 89 p.
7. Dancheva A. V., Zalesov S. V. Environmental monitoring of forest plantings of recreational appointment : education guidance. Ekaterinburg, 2015. 152 p.
8. Usoltcev V. A., Zalesov S. V. Methods of determination of biological productivity of plantings. Ekaterinburg, 2005. 147 p.
9. Zalesov S. V., Magasumova A. G., Novoselova N. N. The organization of the fire-proof device of the plantings which are created on the former agricultural holdings // Bulletin of the Altai State Agricultural University. 2010. № 4. P. 60–63.
10. Zalesova S. V., Magasumov A. G., Novoselova N. N. Forestry action on the lands excluded from agricultural use // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2010. № 6. P. 68–72.
Download article as PDF: