Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (153) 2016Экономика
ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF MARKETING SYSTEM OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS
Inadequate marketing systems existing to date in themarket of agricultural products is due to certain problems. These issues aredue to insufficient high-level economic entities functioning of food marketsand the organization of commodity circulation between the two. In this regard,it is becoming urgent to develop a set of measures to consolidate theparticipants of food markets in the agri-food marketing agricultural productsdistribution system. Food market is a set of socio-economic relations in thesphere of exchange, by which the sale of products agro-industrial sector of theeconomy. A food market takes place the device volume and commodity structure ofproduction to the volume of public food needs, supported by forward andbackward linkages between its producers and consumers. The most perfect form oforganization of the marketing channel of distribution of products in the foodmarket is to create a marketing system, which is a set of subjects of thedistribution channel, located at its various levels, but acting as a singleunit (vertically integrated or agri-food marketing systems) or are on the samelevel and working one activity (horizontally integrated marketing system). Alongwith the positive aspects of formation of marketing systems, we must point outa number of shortcomings. The negative moments, as a rule, linked to theunequal distribution of income among the participants of marketing systems, aswell as the infringement of property, land and legal rights of rural producers.Elimination of defects should contribute to strengthening the anti-monopolystate control in the food markets, as well as the need to implement measures toprotect the interests of agricultural producers in the integrated formations. Apromising way to improve the interaction between the participants of marketingchannels of distribution of products in the food market is their integrationassociation in the agri-food marketing systems that are a combination of thesubjects of the distribution channel, located at its various levels, but actingas a single entity.
Keywords: marketing channel, food market, food and agricultural marketing system, integration association, marketing analysis.
1. Korpev K. V. Perspective directions of enhancement of marketing channels of distribution of products // Russian entrepreneurship. 2004. № 8. Issue 2. P. 144–148.
2. Ovchinnikova T. I. Management of marketing. Voronezh, 2003. 224 p.
3. Svetunkov S. G. Methods of marketing researches. M., 2003. 352 p.
4. Sirotkina N. V. Forming of agrofood marketing systems of distribution of products in the food markets. Voronezh, 2009. 164 p.
5. Sirotkina N. V. Agrofood marketing systems as instrument of enhancement of institutional infrastructure of the regional food markets // National interests, priorities and safety. 2010. № 7.
6. Stanislavchik E. N. Financial analysis of insolvent enterprises. M., 2004. 176 p.
Download article as PDF: