Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (153) 2016Экономика
FORESTRY PROJECT MANAGEMENT AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE COM-MON PRACTICE OF FORESTRY REGULATION
Systemcharacter of crisis in the forest sector of Russian economy under the conditionsof the inefficient raw orientation export of round wood or pulp and papergoods, influences national economic and ecological safety negatively. Attemptsof overcoming of the system crisis in domestic forest management throughoutalmost three decades have not given desirable result so far. The wood sector hasceased to be a uniform complex any longer and has no the effective businessstructures, capable of making scale organizational and technological decisionsfor the termination of stagnation of a forestry and the woodworking industry. Accordingto the authors, a change towards effective development of forest sector ofeconomy is possible under condition of direct state-private partnership basedon modern methods of design management and functional wood management. The mainmeans for radical changes are political will of the Government of the RussianFederation, the remained industrial and transport infrastructure in some forestregions, resources of the state for development of modern projects of permanentforestry, and their realizations on new principles of operational forestmanagement. Real production of the goods will cause true requirements fortarget training of managers for all sectors of forest industries of economy,from reforestation both timber cuttings to woodworking and processing of woodresources into lumber or pulp & paper goods with high value added.
Keywords: forestry planning, project management, timber industry cluster, a target professional training.
1. Treyfeld R. F. Between forest management and GIL // Forest newspaper. 2015. P. 1–2.
2. Moiseyev N. A. Transition conditions from extensive to intensive model of development of forest management and forest sector of Russia // Forest messenger. 2014. № 4. P. 11–17.
3. Preshkin G. A. Economic mechanisms of the transfer of forest exploitation to innovative model of steady management // News of the Orenburg state agricultural university. 2014. № 2. P. 229 –232.
4. Stepanov S. V. Directions and mechanisms of the state participation in development of forest sector of the Russian Federation // Forest messenger. 2014. № 4. P. 50–55.
5. The concept of long-term social and economic development of the Russian Federation for the period till 2020 : approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation from November 17, 2008. № 1661–r. URL : www.consultant.ru/document/cons.../28c7f9e359e8af09d7244d8033c66928fa27e527/.
6. Balashov A. I. Project management. M., 2016. 383 p.
7. Pinyagina N. B., Kravchenko R. V. Conditions and the prospects of creation in the Ar-khangelsk region of a forest territorial production cluster // Forest messenger. 2014. № 4. P. 111–118.
8. The forest code of the Russian Federation from December 04, 2006, № 200–FZ // CL of Russian Federation. № 50. Art. 5278.
9. Preshkin G. A., Rusin K. I. Model of system dynamics of forming of cost of the forest benefits // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2016. № 2. P. 41–46.
10. Preshkin G. A., Nokhrina G. L., Bezrukova T. L. Concept of a natural and economic complex // Urgent directions of scientific research of the 21st century: theory and prac-tice : coll. of scient. art. from scient. and pract. symp. Voronezh, 2014. № 3. Part 3. P. 394–399.
Download article as PDF: