Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (153) 2016Экономика
PREREQUISITES OF MARKETING ACTIVITY AT THE LEVEL OF SMALL AGROBUSINESS
Themonopolization of the food and agricultural products market currently weakensthe competition, reduces the stability of food security of the country based onimport substitution. There is a need to strengthen the position of agriculturalproducers at these markets. Marketing research is a comprehensive research. In agriculture organizing of the agrimarketing activity,which is a process of influencing of managerial agricultural units on theconsumer market through the use of well-known elements of marketingtechnologies, should consider technologies of agricultural production. Forsolution of the problem of import substitution at the present stage it isnecessary to develop the competitiveness of agricultural production, which isimpossible without the use of technologies of agrimarketing activity at themarket of agricultural products. This requires motivating of the agriculturalproducers for more productive work, which is impossible without state supportwith orientation, for example, to governmental orders or more reliable sourcesfor agricultural sale. For this purpose, according to the authors’ opinion, itis necessary to develop the system of agricultural consumer cooperatives;development and use of its practical models will allow agricultural producersto improve the position of the agrarian sector of the country. The authorsconsider that in accordance with agrimarketing, one should keep to thefollowing group of indicators for assessing the effectiveness of thedevelopment of rural consumer cooperatives: capitalization indicators,indicators of resources use, social indicators, indicators of cooperativeeffectiveness. The article provides a method of assessing of effectiveness ofthe products sale by means of the cooperative as well as the results of studiesto determine the need of small businesses in rural consumer cooperatives andthe general attitude of farmers to the rural consumer cooperative.
Keywords: marketing, agricultural lands, competition, consumer cooperative.
1. Golubkov E. P. Marketing researches: theory, practice, methodology. M. : Financial press, 2008.
2. Zavyalov P. S. Competitiveness in economic policy of foreign countries // Marketing. 2012. № 4.
3. Kotler F., Triassic de Bez F. New marketing technologies. Techniques of creating brilliant ideas. SPb. : Neva, 2014.
4. Prokopenko N. F. Product quality and work in agricultural industry. M. : Economy, 2014.
5. Agricultural industry, hunting and hunting economy, forestry and forestry : statistical data. Ekaterinburg, 2015.
6. Pustuyev A. L., Butko G. P., Tikhonov E. D., Matyushevskaya S. V. A marketing activity of agro-industrial complex in the format of the territorial agrofood program // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2016. № 6. P. 89–93.
7. The state program of development of agricultural industry and regulation of the markets of agricultural products, raw materials and food for 2013–2020 : approved in edition of the order of the Government of the Russian Federation from December 19, 2014 № 1421.
8. Altukhov A. I. Russia needs new agrarian policy // Economist. 2014. № 8. P. 28.
9. Vlasova V. M. Bases of business activity. M. : Finance and statistics, 2010.
10. Yurchishin V. V. Performance management system and quality // AIC: economy, management. 2010. № 4.
Download article as PDF: