Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (154) 2016Биология и биотехнологии
APPLICATION OF SODIUM HUMATE “ROSTOK” IN THE REARING OF CALVES
Liquid preparation “Rostok” is made of peatextracted in the Tyumen region. It has certificates of conformity. This 1 %sodium humate solution contains complex compounds of humic acids in an amountof 10 g/l, pH 8,0–12,0. The aim of our study was to investigate theeffect of sodium humate “Rostok” on productive quality and hematologicalindices of calves. The research tasks include keeping calves in growth, thedefinition of blood and its phagocytic activity. Research and productionexperience held on 4 groups of heifers and steers, formed on the basis of pairsof analog on stud farm “Poplars” in 2014. Formation of the experimental groups(10 heifers and 10 calves of black-and-white and Holstein breed in theexperimental and similarly in the control group) was made based on sex, origin,live weight, growth rate in the preliminary period. According to the experienceof the scheme sodium humate “Rostok” was introduced into the diet of theanimals of the experimental group at the rate of 2 ml per 1 kg of body weightfor 10 days with a break of 30 days in two stages. During the period of theexperiment the average daily weight gain of the experimental group heifers was919 g, calves – 909 g; control – 816 g and 845 g,respectively, the difference was 12.6 % for heifers and 7.5 % for calves. Thephagocytic activity of the blood of animals of the experimental group washigher by 3.8 %, phagocytic number – by 22.3 %, phagocyticintegral index – by 25 %. The animals were healthy, as evidenced byher blood and serum. Analysis of the calves receiving “Rostok”, says thepositive effect of the drug. There is a trend of positive effect of sodiumhumate on the live animal weight gain and increase their immune status.
Keywords: sodium humate "Rostock", calves, average daily gains of live weight, phagocytic activity of blood.
1. Smyshlyaev E. I. Cost efficiency of use of humic medicines in agricultural production // Problems of mechanization of agrochemical servicing of agricultural industry. Ryazan, 2012. P. 117–120.
2. Belousov N. M. Use of humic substances from peat in crop production and livestock production for prevention and increase in efficiency of treatment of micotoxicosis // Achievements of science and technology of agrarian and industrial complex. 2012. P. 145.
3. Grekova A. A. Influence of humic feed additives on microelement composition of blood of pigs in case of micotoxicosis // Problems of mechanization of agrochemical servicing of agricultural industry. Ryazan, 2012. P. 149–154.
4. Tsagarayeva E. A., Bekuzarova S.A. Content of minerals in the chernozem carbonate in case of cultivation the zernobokbovykh of cultures on slope lands RSO–Alania // Designing of ALZS–systems, steady agrolandscapes and agrotechnologies in mountainous and foothill areas of Central Caucasus Mountains. Vladikavkaz, 2011. P. 87–91.
5. Mayrova Zh. S. Influence of a humate of potassium on productivity and health of the fattened young growth of pigs // Messenger of the Bashkir GAU. 2012. № 4. P. 38–40.
6. Topuriya L. Yu. Efficiency of use of Guvitan–S in the rearing of weaned pigs // Achievements of science and technology of agrarian and industrial complex. 2014. № 5. P. 43–45.
7. Simakova S.A. Influence of feed additive on the basis of a humate of potassium and biomass of spirulina on biochemical indicators of blood of broilers // News of Samara State Agricultural Academy. 2011. P. 97–100.
8. Pavlova O. N. Efficiency of use of Spirogumat feed additive in case of cultivation of broilers // News of Samara State Agricultural Academy. 2011. № 1. P. 119–122.
9. Khanov A. D. Assessment of growth and development of gooses when using the medicine “Guvitan–S” // Poultry and poultry products. 2011. № 2. P. 58–59.
10. Alexandrova S. S., Goltsman A. A., Sadvokasova A. A., Prokopiv L. N., Yarmots G. A. Efficiency of application of humate sodium “Rostok” in diets of replacement heifers in the conditions of Northern Trans-Urals : recommendations. Tyumen, 2014. 12 p.
11. Kuleshov S. M. Researches of wound healing effect of biologically active medicines of an organic origin // Urgent problems of veterinarinarny surgery. Ulyanovsk, 2011. P. 74–81.
12. Alexandrova S. S., Prokopiv L. N., Sadvokasov A. A. Use of humate sodium “Rostock” in diets of calves // Achievements of science and technology of agrarian and industrial complex. 2015. Vol. 29. № 10. P. 83–85.
13. Temporary manual on use of fodder additive humate sodium ballast-free in livestock production, poultry farming, fish breeding // Reg. № 000209 – OP from July 25, 1994.
Download article as PDF: