Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (154) 2016Биология и биотехнологии
SCIENTIFIC BASIS AND DEVELOPMENT OF ORGANIZATIONAL AND METHODICAL FOUNDATIONS OF REHABILITATION SYSTEM FOR ANIMALS
Rehabilitationprogram objectives with their gradual division provide an opportunity to go tothe primary partition of the rehabilitation program – the selection of means ofrehabilitation to achieve the goal. To solve rehabilitation problems andselection of means of rehabilitation is a realistic assessment of thecompliance of selected physiological, individual and age peculiarities ofanimals, the presence of absolute or temporary contraindications for the use ofindividual tools. Animal shelter is a place for stray, lost or abandonedanimals mostly dogs and cats. Shelters are one of the key components for theprotection of animals and perform four main functions: operational assistanceand care for the animal, including the alleviation of suffering by veterinarycare or euthanasia; long-term care for the animal, who did not find immediatelythe old or new owner; efforts to reunite the lost animal with its former owner;the search for a new habitat or a new owner of a homeless animal. However, manyissues of rehabilitation in the modern socio-economic conditions still remain.Up to the present time to the end not developed mechanisms of the modernregulatory and methodological support for rehabilitation is not defined organizationaland managerial mechanisms of its functioning are not developed and implementedan innovative model. In the system of rehabilitation of animals lack ofrigorous criteria for the assessment of rehabilitation potential.
Ural State Agrarian University, center for rehabilitation of sick animals, students, cats, dogs, organizational and methodological foundations, shelters, social programs.
1. Bystrov G. I. Practical guidance on city ecology. M., 2007. P. 17–51.
2. Zaloznykh D. V. Number, features of distribution and territorial behavior of homeless cats in Nizhny Novgorod // Veterinary pathology. 2009. № 2. P. 19–23.
3. Eremushkin M. A.Osnova of rehabilitation. M., 2013. 208 p.
4. Nikolyukin S. V., Utkin I. O. Features of origin and termination of the property right to neglected and ownerless animals: collisions of the civil legislation // Lawyer. 2009. № 6. P. 19–27.
5. Ulyanov D. S. The center of rehabilitation of animals, tasks and functions // Ecological and biological problems of use of natural resources in agricultural industry : proc. of intern. scient. and pract. symp. Ekaterinburg, 2016. P. 254–257.
6. Evanter E. V. Environmental monitoring of groups of homeless cats (on the example of Petrozavodsk) // Ecology. 2011. № 2. P. 11.
7. Mills D., Marshant-Ford D. Encyclopedia of applied behavior and wellbeing of animals. M., 2010. 524 p.
8. Code of health of land animals. France, 2015. Vol. 1. 476 p.
9. Homeless animals shelters. URL : https: // ru.wikipedia. org/wiki/%D0%9F%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%8E%D1%82_%D0%B4%D0%BB%D1%8F_%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BD%D1%8B%D1%85_%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D1%85.
Download article as PDF: