Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (154) 2016Биология и биотехнологии
MORPHOMETRIC AND ORNAMENTAL PARAMETERS OF PLANTS CRATAEGUS IN EKATERINBURG
During 2013and 2015 the city of Ekaterinburg studies have been conducted on morphologicalparameters and ornaental plants the most common species of hawthorn – Crataegussanguinea and Crataegus chlorosarca. The objects of research are represented bydifferent types of landing: group, series and hedges. Presented hawthorn havedifferent growth rate. The average annual increase in height from Crataegussanguinea higher than Crataegus chlorosarca. Despite the lower growth rate(three years of studies), this view of the same conditions, has higherparameters: height they exceed the parameters of hawthorn blood-red by anaverage of 19 %, and the diameter of 26 %. Probably more good years ahead of itmay increase the intensity of Crataegus sanguinea. Comprehensive assessment ofornamental shrubs indicates that both types of hawthorn are highly decorativeplants. Score ornamental plants Crataegus sanguinea was 42 points out of 47,while the plant Crataegus chlorosarca – 40 points. Both studied species can berecommended for use in urban landscaping in the form of ordinary, groupplantings and hedges. Crataegus chlorosarca is more sensitive to weatherconditions, increasing or decreasing the intensity of growth. Hawthorn blood-redis more stable in a variety of weather conditions. Crataegus sanguinea isbetter used for molded hedges height 1.0–1.5 m, as well as in group plantings.Crataegus chlorosarca for ordinary, group plantings and high hedges 1.5–2.0 m,since larger plants are high, however, it is necessary to provide for morefrequent haircuts.
morphometric parameters, decorative, hawthorn, hawthorn blood-red, hawthorn green, Crataegus sanguinea, Crataegus chlorosarca, hedges, group planting ordinary.
1. Bulatova A. S., Yakovlev A. V., Srodnykh T. B. Incidence of Crataegus plants in the central part of Ekaterinburg // Scientific creativity of youth to the forest complex of Russia : proc. of the 9th scient. and pract. symp. Part 2. Ekaterinburg, 2015. P. 36–38.
2. Vlasenko V. E., Dorofeyeva L. M., Yakovlev S. V. Arboretum exhibition as a refugium for wildlife of the city of Ekaterinburg // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2010. № 1.
3. Srodnykh T. B., Yakovlev A. V. Hawthorn in gardening of Ekaterinburg // Forests of Russia and economy in them. 2015. № 1. P. 43–47.
4. Sergeychik S.A. Stability and gas-absorbing ability of wood plants // Problems of gardening of the large cities. M., 2005. P. 144.
5. Zalyvskaya O. S. A scale of complex assessment of decorative effect of green plantings in city conditions // Biodiversity of natural and anthropogenous ecosystems. Ekaterinburg, 2005. P. 46–50.
6. Mamayev S. A., Semkina L. A. The introduced trees and bushes of the Urals (pink-flowered). Sverdlovsk, 1988.
7. Yakovleva A. V., Srodnykh T. B. Phenological development of a hawthorn blood-red (Crataegus sanguinea L.) in the city of Ekaterinburg // Modern problems of science and education. 2015. P. 1. № 1.
8. Andrianova N. G., Ivlev V. I. Use of fruit and berry plants for gardening of Zhezkazgan // Landscape architecture and landscape gardening construction: current trends : proc. of intern. scient. and pract. symp. Voronezh, 2011. 155 p.
9. Konovalov N. A., Luhansk N. A., Srodnykh T. B. Trees and bushes for gardening of the cities of the Urals. Ekaterinburg, 2010. 181 p.
10. Yakovleva A. V., Srodnykh T. B. Use of plants of the sort Crataegus in green city building of Ekaterinburg // Landscape architecture: traditions and prospects : proc. of scient. symp. Ekaterinburg, 2012. 122 p.
11. Yakovleva A. V., Srodnykh T. B. Use of plants of the sort Crayaegus in green city building of Ekaterinburg // Reproduction, monitoring and protection of natural, natural and anthropogenous and anthropogenous landscapes : proc. of intern. scient. symp. Voronezh, 2012. 555 p.
Download article as PDF: