Аграрный вестник Урала № 01 (155) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
DYNAMICS OF WEED INFESTATION OF SPRING WHEAT IN GRAIN CROP ROTATION IN THE FOREST-STEPPE OF THE TYUMEN REGION
Among the factors that reduce the yield of field crops, its quality, and productivity of labor, the dominant place is occupiedby weeds. One of the most important provisions increasing the production of grain is a planned and systematic weed control,because weeds consume large amounts of nutrients, moisture, light, and cause extensive damage to crops. The research isdevoted to the integrated study of the effect of long-term main ways of tillage (moldboard, moldboard-less, differentiated,surface and zero ones) of leached black soil and herbicides on the dynamics of weed infestation of spring wheat. Tillage ofvarious depth was conducted for scientific experiment: surface tillage at 14–16 cm, deep tillage at 28–30 cm, and zero tillage.Weed infestation in spring wheat crops was taken into account before an early spring harrowing; before sowing crops; beforeapplication of herbicides; one month after treatment with herbicides; before harvesting crops; before leaving in winter afterthe main soil treatment. The use of tank-mix herbicides Puma Super 100 and Secateur in the tillering stage of spring wheatreduced weeds by 90.0–91.0 %. Dynamics of weediness of spring wheat depend on the systems of main tillage and applicationof herbicides. In the conditions of forest-steppe of the Tyumen region, the differentiated deep tillage by 28–30 cm, andthe chemical weeding of crops by tank-mix herbicides Puma Super 100 + Secateur (anti-cereal and anti-dicotyledonous) arerecommended to decrease the weed forming young type of weed infestation. The productivity of this treatment was 3.90 tonsof control items per ha in crop rotation and crop capacity 4.19 t/ha.
grain crop rotation with busy fallow, main tillage, tillage technology, herbicides, weed infestation.
1. Gubanov V. G. Influence of herbicides in technologies of cultivation of spicy and fragrant cultures // the Agrarian
bulletin of the Urals. 2015. № 5. P. 10–12.
2. Dospekhov B. A. Vasilyev I. P., Tulikov A. M. Workshop on agriculture. M. : Agropromizdat, 1987. 383 p.
3. Zakharov N. G. Influence of the main handling of the soil on a contamination of crops of spring-sown field //
Modern systems of agriculture: experience, problems, prospects : proc. of intern. scient. and pract. devoted to the
80th anniversary of professor V. I. Morozov. Ulyanovsk, 2011. P. 98–102.
4. Plyskarev Yu. N. Fight against weed vegetation in field crop rotations of the Volgograd region // News of the
Orenburg SAU. 2013. № 3. P. 24–27.
5. Pleskachev Yu. N. Influence of methods of the main handling of the soil on productivity of grain crops // Messenger
of the Altai SAU. 2013. № 1. P. 23–26.
6. Simakhina T. V. Systems of the main handlings of the leached chernozem and the dynamics of contamination of
cultures in the forest-steppe of the Tyumen region : abstract of dis. … cand. of agr. sciences. Tyumen, 2007. 16 p.
7. Surin I. V., Mingalev S. K. Influence of acceptances of leaving on a contamination and productivity of hybrids
of corn // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. № 5. P. 21–23.
8. Telegin V. A. Influence of methods of handling of the soil on a contamination of cultures in a seed crop rotation //
Agriculture. 2011. № 3. P. 27–29.
9. Trofimova T. A. Main handling of the soil and contamination of crops // Agriculture. 2011. № 8. P. 29–31.
10. Udovydchenko V. I. Efficiency of use of resource potential as factor of increase in stability of agriculture //
Agriculture. 2012. № 3. P. 7–8.
Download article as PDF: