Аграрный вестник Урала № 01 (155) 2017Инженерия
STUDY OF THE PERFORMANCE OF A DIESEL TRACTOR UPON USING MINERAL AND SAFFLOWER MIXTURE
The relevance of the question is supported by studies of alternative fuels derived from renewable raw materials, and carriedout in various regions of Russia and abroad. As a raw material for producing fuels oilseeds are suitable, particularly safflower.However, safflower oil viscosity is much higher than that of the diesel fuel, therefore, it must be used in a mixture with lowviscositycomponents. The addition of mineral oil in the fuel mixture reduces the viscosity and makes it suitable for use in termsof quality and its low-temperature spray properties. This study alternatively investigated fuel mixture of safflower oil (SafM)and four diesel fuel compositions. Based on the research we defined thermal design performance of the engine operating cycleand presented their dependence on the composition of mineral mixture of safflower. A comparison of the indicators with traditionaldiesel fuel is offered. The heat of combustion of the mineral safflower mixtures decreases with increasing the share of oiland thermal characteristics of the combustible mixture is practically unchanged, due to the increase in the proportion of oxygenin the constituent components of the mixed fuel. The maximum temperature of the diesel cycle also does not change, but it ishigher than when operating on diesel fuel. With increasing concentration of oil in the mixture decreased engine power to the1.66–1.9 % compared to diesel fuel, and a mixture flow rate increases significantly by 6.64–14.2 % or 3.52 g/kW per hour onaverage for every 10 % increase in the concentration of the oil component in the mixture.
tractor, diesel oil, safflower oil, mixtures, calculations, power efficiency.
1. Denezhko L. V., Sadakov I. A. Study of physical and chemical properties of alternative fuels for diesels //
Strategy of development for Russian education and agrarian science in the 21st century : proc. of the scient. and
pract. symp. Ekaterinburg, 2010. P. 39–43.
2. Novopashin L. A. Alternative types of fuels. M., 2008. 136 p.
3. Fedorenko V. F. Condition and development of biofuel production. M., 2007. 130 p.
4. Sadov A. A., Govorukhin I. A., Chadov A. S. Influence of transport on the environment and action // Youth and
science. 2014. № 4. P. 28.
5. Sadov A. A. Receipt of biodiesel and its application in a fuel quality for tractors // Youth and science. 2014. № 1.
6. Sadov A. A., Namyatov M. S. Use of additives of a hydrogen-oxygen mix in a power supply system of diesel
engines // Youth and science. 2013. № 4. P. 14.
7. Denezhko L. V., Novopashin L. A., Asanbekov K. A. Study of rape oil fuel mixes of various structure in tractor
diesel // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. № 1. P. 53–54.
8. Denezhko L. V., Novopashin L. A., Kochetkov P. V. Study of application of mixed fuels of various structure in
autotractor diesels // Messenger of Science of the Kostanay Social and Technical University of Z. Aldamzhar. 2015.
№ 1. P. 74–77.
9. Denezhko L. V., Novopashin L. A. Obtaining and researches of properties of biodiesel in a fuel quality for
tractors in the conditions of the Urals // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2014. № 4. P. 43–49.
10. Denezhko L. V., Novopashin L. A. Influence of spirit and rape oil mixes on indicators of work of tractor diesel //
Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2014. № 5. P. 49–51.
11. Asyazev A. V., Sadakov I. A., Novopashin L. A. Use of ethanol as additive to fuel for petrol engines // Messenger
of Science of the Kostanay Social and Technical University of Z. Aldamzhar. 2012. № 1. P. 7–11.
12. Sadakov I. A., Novopashin L. A., Korotayev A. A. Study of indicators of quality of fuel compositions on the
basis of vegetable oils // Achievements of science for agroindustrial production : proc. of the 1st intern. scient. and
pract. symp. Chelyabinsk, 2011. P. 159–163.
Download article as PDF: