Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (156) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
Comparative morphology of gastrointestinal tract IN pigs of industrial ENTERPRISES and farms
The research was conducted on the pigs of group of assignation belonging to country farm “Polevskoye” of S. I. Dergachevaand an industrial complex of JSC “Polevskoye”. For the histological analysis samples from gastrointestinal tractwere taken. As a result of the histological analysis minor changes in the digestive tract of pigs were discovered, such as thepolymorphic and cellular infiltrates consisting of lymphoid cages that demonstrates immune morphological reorganization ofthe stomach. In duodenum there was the proliferation and activation of scyphoid cages testimonial of an active inflammation.In interweft connecting tissue of pancreas we found manifestation of lipoid regeneration. Interstitial fabric colored accordingto Van Gieson stain had fibrous structure that demonstrates inclusion of a significant amount of collagenic fibers. In theliver changes were limited to insignificant processes of granular dystrophy of hepatocytes and violation of haemodynamics.The histological analysis of the gastrointestinal tract of pigs subject to industrial type of feeding and content, the complex ofchanges in the gastrointestinal tract is characterized by different types of dystrophies, inflammatory and necrotic processes.In the duodenum we found dystrophy of enterocyte, polymorphic and cellular infiltration of the stroma, deformation of intestinalcrypts. In the connective tissue between longitudinal and cross layers of muscles polymorphic and cellular infiltrateprovided by lymphoid and plasmatic cages is emitted. In some areas of the pancreas its destruction and replacement with theexpanding connecting fabric is observed.
stomach, duodenum, pancreas, liver, morphology, fatty regeneration, pancreocytes, necrosis, dystrophy.
1. Sheiko I. P., Smirnov V. S. Pig–breeding. M., 2005. 384 p.
2. Kalyuga V. V., Cara I. I., Nikolaev S. V., Bazykin V. I. New stress-free method of management of pigs // Livestock
production of Russia. 2012. № 12. P. 31–32.
3. Baymatov V. N. Features of diagnosis of liver diseases in animals // Topical issues of biology, ecology and
veterinary medicine of pets. Tyumen, 2002. P. 20–22.
4. Kuznetsova A. F. Pigs: management, feeding and diseases : education guidance. SPb. : Lan, 2007. 544 p.
5. Limarenko A. A., Bolotsky I. A., Barannikov A. I. Diseases of pigs. SPb. : Lan, 2008. 640 p.
6. Buyankin N. F. More food stuff at lesser costs // Pig–breeding. 2009. № 5. P. 40–41.
7. Sidorkin V. A., Gavrish V. G., Egunova A. V., Ubirayev S. P. Diseases in pigs. M., 2011. 548 p.
8. Drozdova L. I., Kundryukova U. I. Liver as a genuine laboratory // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2010. № 5.
9. Rublyov S. Profitable rearing of pigs and piglets. M., 2011. 192 p.
10. Kirillovykh A. S., Andreyeva S. D. Morphofunctional characteristic of pancreas in prenatal and early post–natal
ontogenesis // Student’s Scientific Forum : proc. of the 4th intern. student scient. symp. online. 2012. URL : http://
11. Borisenko S. V., Foremen Yu. N., Nikulin I. A. et al. Etiological structure of gastrointestinal diseases of pigs in
specialized pig farms // Bulletin of Voronezh State Agricultural University. 2013. № 4. P. 168–171.
12. Vasilyev Yu. G., Troshin E. I., Yaglov V. V. Cytology. Histology. Embryology : textbook. SPb. : Lan, 2013. 576 p.
13. Anatomy and physiology of pancreas. URL : http://www.allvet.ru/knowledge_base/physiology/anatomiya-ifiziologiya-
14. Digestive system of pigs. URL : http://zooresurs.ru/pigs/pigs-pinfo/174-sistema-organov-pishchevareniya.html.
15. Features of anatomy and physiology of pigs. URL : http://www.nnre.ru/domashnie_zhivotnye/bolezni_svinei/
Download article as PDF: