Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (156) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
Development of breeding livestock production of the Russian Federation THE ROLE role of the Regional Informational and Selection Center in THE system of breeding work
This article gives reasons for the importance of the enhancement of breeding and productive qualities of cattle of Russia onscientifical and legal basis. The main problems of development of dairy cattle breeding are connected with the non-complianceto the Federal law “On Breeding Livestock Production” and Rules of breeding livestock production. Uncontrolled delivery ofimport biomaterial doesn’t improve the genetic potential of domestic herds. The president of the Russian Federation formedJSC “Head Center for Reproduction of Farm Animals”. In this organization the best genetic resources on dairy and meatcattle breeding are concentrated. The idea behind the creation of JSC “Head Center for Reproduction of Farm Animals” isenhancement of breeding and productive qualities of cattle in agricultural organizations and farms. It is necessary to developthe program for providing servicing bulls for stations of artificial insemination, carrying out 3–5 thousand custom pairings ayear using the best world genetics. By these actions we will strengthen domestic gene pool and fix the problem of providingthe population of the country with milk and beef. Considering territorial features of our country, availability of the system ofthe breeding organizations of such type as the regional information and selection center (RISC) which is designed to performactivities for scientific, technological, service and information support of selection and breeding work in livestock production inthe Russian Federation is provided. The obligation on coordination of selection process on species and breeds of farm animalsis assigned to RISC. Accomplishment of this work requires close interaction with the breeding farms, associations on breeds,stations on artificial insemination of farm animals, selection and genetic centers, etc.
increase in the outputs, development of lactic cattle breeding, duration of productive use, foreign genetic material, inbreeding, types of the breeding organizations, Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, RISC, state support, breeding resourc
1. On approval of Rules of breeding livestock production “Organization types, performing activities in the field
of breeding livestock production” and about recognition for orders of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian
Federation becoming invalid (with changes from February 16, 2016). M. : Rosinformagrotekh, 2014. 67 p.
2. On breeding livestock production : the federal law from August 03, 1995 № 123-FZ.
3. Mymrin S. V., Mymrin V. S. Selection of bulls on genomic indexes // Agricultural industry of Omsk and regions.
2012. № 26. P. 10–14.
4. Mymrin S. V., Mymrin V. S., Donnik I. M. Genomic selection – necessary development of cattle breeding of
Russia // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2014. № 4. P. 28.
5. Mymrin S. V. Effective functioning is ensured by RISC // Zootechnics. 2014. № 8. P. 28–31.
6. Mymrin S. V., Donnik I. M. Innovative component in activities of JSC Uralplemcentre // Proc. of all-Russian
scient. and pract. symp. for young scientists and specialists. Ekaterinburg, 2013. P. 287–261.
7. Mymrin S. V., Donnik I. M. Implementation of bioresource potential in the breeding organizations // Proc. of
all-Russian scient. and pract. symp. for young scientists and specialists. Ekaterinburg, 2013. P. 262–267.
8. Strekozov N. I., Chinarov V. I. Production of milk in regions of the Russian Federation till 2020 should be
predicted // Dairy and meat cattle breeding. 2014. № 4. P. 2–4.
9. Sudarev N. P. Restraining factors of reproduction in highly productive dairy herd // Dairy and meat cattle
breeding. 2012. № 1. P. 28–29.
10. Halturina L. V. Reproductive potential of manufacturing bulls in the conditions of the Ural region and methods
of its increase : dis. … cand. of vet. sciences. Voronezh, 2013. 135 p.
11. Sharkayeva G. A. Import of cattle on the territory of the Russian Federation and the results of its use // Dairy
and meat cattle breeding. 2013. № 8. P. 18–21.
12. Sharkayeva G. A. Use of the import cattle in the territory of the Russian Federation // Dairy and meat cattle
breeding. 2012. № 1. P. 9.
Download article as PDF: