Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (156) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
EVALUATION OF THE USE OF FOREST FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF BEEKEEPING AND OTHER AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIES
Use of forests is regulated by the current Forest code of the Russian Federation (2006), according to which one of 16 typesof forest use is agriculture. Forest land for agriculture is available to citizens and legal entities in accordance with article 9of the LC RF. In 2016 for the needs of beekeeping was provided 1635.4 ha, for mowing – 1816.9 ha, for grazing – 2864.6ha, for growing agricultural crops – 267.7 ha. According to the total yield of marketable honey, the honey from one bee andthe dynamics of the number of bee colonies from 1910 to 2015, there is an irregularity and frequency in the developmentof beekeeping. In time dynamics observed over four distinct periods show increase in the number of bee colonies: the firstperiod lasted from 1910 to 1915, II – from 1925 to 1940, III – 1945 to 1950, IV period – 1955 to 1965, V – 2000 to 2015. Themaximum yield of marketable honey was observed in 2015, the minimum performance characteristic of the period – from 1950to 1965. Rents from using forests in 2015 amounted to 203.5 mln of rub., to the federal budget – 179.4 mln of rub., regionalbudget – 24.1 mln of rub. Most of the revenues from forest use for agriculture per 1 ha of the leased land from the forest fundin the Republic of Bashkortostan received in the period from 2013 to 2015.
bee-keeping, small-leaved linden, rent, honey productivity, bee colonies, forest fund, productivity.
1. Brinchuk M. M. Concept of sustainable development: needs for improvement // Astrakhan Bulletin of Ecological
Education. 2015. № 1. P. 5–13.
2. Forest code of the Russian Federation. New edition. M. : Prospectus, 2007. 64 p.
3. Forest plan of the Republic of Bashkortostan (est. by the decree of the President of RB from December 30, 2008
№ UP-763 in an edition of the Decree of the President of RB from November 17, 2012 № UP-484). Ufa, 2012. 347 p.
4. Murakhtanov E. S. Beekeeping in the linden forests. M., 1977. 105 p.
5. Odum Yu. Fundamentals of ecology. M., 1975. 740 p.
6. Sokolov P. A. State and theoretical bases of linden forest formation. Yoshkar-Ola, 1978. 208 p.
7. Sultanova R. R., Martynov M. V., Savelyev I. A. Recreational forest exploitation in the Republic of Bashkortostan:
state and prospects // Bulletin of the Bashkir State Agricultural University. № 1. 2015. P. 22–29.
8. Sultanova R. R., Martynov M. V. Felling in mature and old growth plantings of small-leaved linden // Bulletin of
the Bashkir State Agricultural University. 2013. № 1. P. 99–102.
9. Khanov D. A. Optimization of recreational forest exploitation on the Ufa plateau :abstract of dis. ... cand. of agr.
sciences. Ufa, 2013. 20 p.
10. Hannanov R. A., Hannanova T. R. Modernization of the state agrarian policy : monograph. Ufa, 2013. 484 p.
Download article as PDF: