Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (156) 2017Экономика
MANAGEMENT OF SALES POLICY USING METHODS OF THE ANALYSIS AND ALLOCATION OF SEGMENTS ON THE AGROFOOD MARKET
Strategic planning process of sales of products makes it possible to present the sequences of actions and determinationof tasks of the organization in the form. The choice of the purposes and tasks depends on many factors: organization size,the location, specifics of production and the made products, marketing strategy and many other. The structure of tasksis individual for each organization. The basis for adoption of the strategic plan is the complex analysis for each strategiceconomic unit (SEU) which is carried out on the basis of in-depth examination of marketing macro- and microenvironmentsthat in many respects determines degree of success of organization activity. Level of success or failure of sales activities willdepend on how well the marketing plan correlates with the tasks of management of macro- and the microenvironment, takinginto account planning restrictions. Four main planning methods of strategy of sales of products are considered: 1) matrix ofopportunities for the products/markets; 2) matrix of growth of a market share; 3) matrix of directed policy; 4) general strategicPorter’s model. For the purpose of receiving isolated information on activities and indicators of the organization which arecapable of bringing economic benefits and which are systematically analyzed by people authorized to make relevant decisionsallocation of segments is made: the products; main buyers or customers; geographical regions; structural divisions.
strategic planning of sales of products, analysis of the marketing environment, planning methods of strategy of sale, implementation of tactics of sale, information on segments
1. Alekseeva A. I., Vasilyev Yu. V. Complex economic analysis of economic activity : education guidance. M.,
2009. 529 p.
2. Kozhemyako A. P. Psychological effects in management and marketing. 100+ directions of increase in efficiency
in management and sale. M., 2015. 176 p.
3. Kotler F., Gary A. Marketing bases. M., 2015. 752 p.
4. Mamedov O. Yu. Marketing bases. M., 2013. 232 p.
5. Nikitina T. E. Marketing at the entities and in corporations: theory and practice : monograph. M., 2012. 166 p.
6. The order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation from 06.10.2008 № 106-n (an edition of
06.04.2015) “On approval of accounting regulations” (together with “Accounting regulation “Accounting Policy of
the Organization” (AR 1/2008)”, “Accounting regulation “Changes of Estimative Values” (AR 21/2008)”).
7. The order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation from 08.11.2010 № 143-n “On approval of the
Accounting regulation “Information on Segments” (AR 12/2010)”.
8. Sadchenko K. V. Bases of modern international marketing. M., 2013. 272 p.
Download article as PDF: