Аграрный вестник Урала № 03 (157) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
MODERN POSSIBILITIES OF IMMUNOMODULATION THERAPY IN THE PREVENTION OF ACUTE RESPIRATORY VIRAL INFECTIONS OF CATTLE
Acute respiratory viral infections (hereafter cattle ARVI) negatively affect the full growth and formation of the body of acalf, contribute to the induction of secondary infection, manifested by violation of physiological stages of the formation of themorphofunctional organization of the immune system. The pathogenesis of cattle ARVI, tendency to chronicity and recurrence,the lack of effectiveness of traditional preventive measures is largely determined by the state of morphofunctional insufficiencyof the immune system. Intensification of animal production, crowding of animals, the inadequacy of conditions offeeding and maintenance of modern requirements, as well as adverse environmental conditions reduce the overall resistanceof the organism of cows. Particularly exposed to adverse factors the young age of 6 months, which together with a reductionin immunological reactivity of the organism, creates favorable conditions for development of infectious disease of respiratorytract. For the correction of immunodeficiency States in cattle in industrial technology content requires the use of immunomodulatingdrugs. Highly effective and safe for the animals proved to immunomodulators of plant origin and plant-tissuepreparations. We have developed a plant-tissue composition, the application of which is pronounced anti-inflammatory effect.
acute respiratory viral infections, plant-tissue composition, cattle, circulating immune complexes, industrial technology cattle, laboratory animals, blood serum, immune status, immunomodulators.
1. Alekseev A. D., Petrova O. G. Use of vegetable and fabric medicine for prevention of cattle ARVI // Topical
issues of preserving and development of biological resources : proc. of scient. and pract. symp. Ekaterinburg, 2015.
2. Alekseev A. D., Petrova O. G., Drozdova L. I. Respiratory sinticial infection and its role in pathogenesis of acute
respiratory infections of cattle // Medicus. 2016. № 3. P. 31–33.
3. Barashkin M. I. Influence of various factors on immune system of cattle in case of industrial technologies of
content // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. № 2. P. 16–19.
4. Donnik I. M., Petrova O. G., Markovskaya S. A. Acute respiratory diseases of cattle and a problem of prevention
in modern conditions of industrial production // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2013. № 10. P. 25–27.
5. Donnik I. M., Petrova O. G., Barashkin M. I. A role of tsitokin in pathogenesis of infectious diseases of
cattle // Urgent problems of preserving and development of biological resources : proc. of scient. and pract. symp.
Ekaterinburg, 2015. P. 70–75.
6. Milstein I. M., Petrov O. G. Biological safety in case of acute respiratory diseases of cattle in agricultural
enterprises of the Ural economic region in the conditions of the WTO // Agrarian science and education. 2013. № 1.
7. Odegov E. S., Petrova O. G. Herpetic infection in cattle. Modern problems in pathogenesis of acute respiratory
viral infections // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2016. № 5. P. 31–36.
8. Odegov E. S., Petrova O. G. The analysis of the cytokine status in case of cattle ARVI // Young scientist. 2016.
9. Petrova O. G., Alekseev A. D. Spread of acute respiratory diseases of cattle and caused economic damage //
Agrarian science and education. 2015. № 1. P. 10.
10. Petrova O. G. Respiratory diseases of animals and birds taking into account ecological features of the territory.
Ekaterinburg, 2012. 228 p.
Download article as PDF: