Аграрный вестник Урала № 03 (157) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
NATURAL RECULTIVATION OF OVERBURDEN GROUNDS DUMP AND ROCK REFUSE OF ASBESTOS ORE
The paper deals with undergrowth indices forming on overburden rock spoil dumps. At has been established that reforestation
process proceeds rather successfully on spoil dumps. An all the circles of the dumps one can find common pine, silver birch,
aspen and willow in the undergrowth composition. But at the same time medium undergrowth prevailing testifies to the severe
condition of growth and necessity to improve the soils fertility carrying out. The reforestation process on spoil dumps is still
in progress at is reaffirmed by sprouts of abovementioned species wide availability. Pine undergrowth is characterized by even
distribution (74.6–87.8 %) that makes possible to form mixed plantations in future with common pine dominating in stands.
At the investigation period the undergrowth density in large stands varied from 9.2 to 14.27 pieces per ha. Common pine is
prevailing in undergrowth composition on the third circle of the dump, on the second circle the share of pine and birch is the
same and constitutes 3.3 pieces. On the lowest circle silver birch takes the leading position in the undergrowth composition.
dump, chrysotil asbestos deposit, undergrowth, occurrence, density, composition.
1. Zalesov S. V., Kryazhevskikh N. A., Krupinin N. Ya., Kryuchkov K. V. et al. Degradation and demutation of
forest ecosystems in the conditions of oil and gas production. Ekaterinburg, 2001. Issue 1. 436 p.
2. Luganskiy N. A., Zalesov S. V., Luganskiy V. N. Forest science. Ekaterinburg, 2010. 432 p.
3. Zalesov S. V., Nevidomova E. V., Nevidomov A. M., Sobolev N. V. Price population of forest and meadow
species of plants in technogenically broken associations of the Nizhny Novgorod Volga region and Povetluzhya.
Ekaterinburg, 2013. 204 p.
4. Luganskiy N. A., Lopatin K. I., Luganskiy V. N. Return of lands after oil and gas production. Ekaterinburg, 2005. 62 p.
5. Morozov A. E., Zalesov S. V., Morozova R. V. Efficiency of application of various ways of recultivation of
petrocontaminated land in the territory of KhMAO – Yugra // Lesnoy the magazine. 2010. № 5. P. 36–42.
6. Zalesov S. V., Zalesova E. S., Zverev A. A., Opletayev A. S., Terin A. A. Formation of artificial plantings on an
ash dump of Reftinsky state district power plant // Forest magazine. 2013. № 2. P. 66–73.
7. Terin A. A. Formation of forest plantings on the reclaimed lands in the underzone of forest-steppe for the pine
and birch woods of the Sverdlovsk region : abstract of dis. … cand. of agr. sciences. Ekaterinburg, 2014. 24 p.
8. Can V. N., Zalesov S. V., Rakhimzhanov A. N. Meliorative methods of fight against a crust formation on forest
nursery “Ak kayun” in the Republic of Kazakhstan // Modern problems of science and education. 2015. № 1. URL
9. Bunkova N. P., Zalesov S. V., Zoteeva E. A., Magasumova A. G. Phytomonitoring bases : manual. Ekaterinburg,
2011. 89 p.
10. Dancheva A. V., Zalesov S. V. Environmental monitoring of forest plantings of recreational appointment.
Ekaterinburg, 2015. 152 p.
Download article as PDF: