Аграрный вестник Урала № 03 (157) 2017Технические науки
INFORMATION ASSESSMENT OF FUNCTION OF MANAGEMENT OF AGRARIAN ENTERPRISE BY MEANS OF LINEAR PROGRAMMING
Another approach is used fundamentally to construction of mathematical model, called to take into account the specific of
production of agrarian enterprise. This approach is based on the general theorem of reciprocity in the mathematical programming.
An agrarian enterprise is the complex control system, called to provide implementation of the following functions: production
of goods, improvement quality of products, study of market of production distribution and perfection of process of production.
Totality of the actions sent to implementation of these works and implementation of contractual obligations determines
management essence an enterprise. The estimation of management function is in-process used on the basis of analysis of data
about the looked after behavior of technological process of production and exposure of new conformities to law of treatment of
information from incoming documents (designer, technological, social). As methodical basis of work methods, methodologies
and facilities of information technologies of standard of IDFx and linear programming were used. For deep research of economic
indicators of enterprise, the analysis of financial indexes is considered. The program code for an analysis and decision-making
on a few financial indexes is given. This program is worked out in the environment of Delphi7.0, financial indexes settle
accounts in her. On founding the criteria of optimal management financial indexes are estimated, and advice is given out to the
manager that can accept or decline advice. Research of economic indicators confirmed that motivation of agrarian enterprise
was not limited to commercialization. Explanation of their behavior requires to take into account as motivational factors the size
of depreciation, salary and expenses on social needs, and also sources of the hidden management.
model, method, production, agrarian enterprise, theorem, managements, production, products, analysis, documents.
1. Brumstein Yu. M. The analysis of models and methods of the choice of optimum sets of decisions for problems of
planning in the conditions of resource restrictions and risks // Caspian magazine: management and high technologies.
2013. P. 169–180.
2. Baymukhamedov M. F. Justification of methodical approaches to an assessment of efficiency of management
processes of railway transport enterprises // Problem of the law and economy. 2015. № 4. P. 75–81.
3. Batyrkanov Zh. I. Models of representation of knowledge on the basis of an approximate set. // The messenger
of science of the Kostanay social and technical university of Z. Aldamzhar. 2014. № 3. P. 35–39.
4. Golenishchev E. P., Klimenko I. V. Information support of control systems. Rostov-on-Don, 2013. 352 p.
5. Kuperstein V. I. Modern information technologies in office work and management. SPb., 2012. 256 p.
6. Karenov P. C. Classics of management and economy in the past and the present // Problems of the law and
economy. 2016. № 1. P. 54–64.
7. Konsil A., Petch M. Raising the third industrial revolution. M., 2014. 116 p.
8. Kartsev S. A. Improvement of management of the enterprises on the basis of modern web technologies and
systems of document flow // News of the Volgograd state technical university. Vol. 11. 2015. № 12. P. 45–62.
9. Kuvels P., Li X. L. Block angular structures and a problem of loading in flexible production systems // Operational
decisions. Vol. 39. 2001. № 4. P. 666–676.
10. Kew B. K. Digital control systems. Oxford, 2008. 259 p.
Download article as PDF: