Аграрный вестник Урала № 03 (157) 2017Экономика
CORPORATE CULTURE AS A FACTOR OF MOTIVATION
There are various factors of motivation that determine what is most valuable and important for man. As a rule, it is not one
factor but several, and together they constitute a map or set of motivational factors of staff. The internal factors of motivation
can be attributed to the corporate culture of the enterprise. Corporate culture is a set of generally accepted enterprise beliefs
and values, traditions, customs, activities and procedures of the enterprise, and the behavior of its employees. Corporate culture
of a company manifests itself in the atmosphere, features of interaction of employees, their attitude to customers and partners.
Corporate events are needed to strengthen the team spirit of the company and consolidate it.Usually in successful organizations
the corporate culture is manifested in a business creed – a set of values, goals, rules and norms that govern business relations and
reflects the social and economic policy. Creating, supporting and selling corporate culture is focused on employee inspiration
for high work and efficiency in the company, increasing their commitment, loyalty and devotion. Corporate culture defines the
company's guiding values and relevant: the goals that employees must share and take into account in their work.
motivation, corporate culture, external factors, internal factors, management style, promotion, remuneration, corporate code.
1. Serebrennikova M. S., Fateeva N. B. Urgent problems of motivation and work incentives // Agrarian science and
education. 2015. № 4. P. 29–32.
2. Ponomarev I. P. Motivation work in the organization. M., 2014. 224 p.
3. Kibanov A. Ya., Batkayeva I. A. Motivation and stimulation of labor activity. M., 2011. 524 p.
4. Shatalova N. I., Alexandrova N. A. et al. Personnel management on production : textbook. M., 2003. 381 p.
5. Batkayeva I. A., Mitrofanova E. A. Personnel management. Theory and practice. Organization of compensation
of personnel. M., 2015.
6. System of staff evaluation during hiring in LLC Traym. URL : http://knowledge.allbest.ru/management/3c0b65
7. Foreign experience of hiring, assessment and employee screening, and a way of creating effective model of
assessment of candidates in case of employment. URL : http://globalteka.ru/order/12143.html.
8. Bunatyan A. N. International experience of selection of personnel when hiring in the organization. URL : http://
Download article as PDF: