Аграрный вестник Урала № 04 (158) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
PROTECTION OF WHEAT FROM PHYTOPATHOGENS
For theprotection of seeds and shoots from the defeat of phytopathogenic fungi,located on (in) the seed and living in the soil, the treatment of seeds withdrugs is applied. Simultaneously with fungicides, growth regulators can be usedto increase seed quality and stimulate plant growth and development. Etchinghas several advantages over other ways of using fungicides. First, unlikespraying, the active substance is in immediate proximity to the place where itis needed. This provides targeted and intensive protection against diseases inthe early stages of plant development. Secondly, in the case of pro-baiting per1 hectare a small amount of the active substance of chi-mikat is introduced,which rapidly decomposes in the soil and is absent in the crop. The aim of theresearch is to study the effectiveness of fungicidal seed propagators on springsoft wheat for selecting the most effective ones, improving the phytosanitarystate of crops, increasing the productivity of the crop and the quality of thegrain. Field experiments were conducted in theyears 2010–2016. Predecessor is pure steam. Observations andinventories were carried out according to generally accepted methods. Thechoice of the disinfectant should be carried out on the basis of a set offactors: the results of the phyto-analysis of seeds, identifying the speciescomposition of the pathogens, the degree of infection, the spectrum of the drugitself, the phytosanitary situation of previous seasons, and the degree ofresistance of the variety to diseases. Seed disinfectants allowed to save 11–16 % of the crop(with a yield level of 19 dt/ha), raising the level of profitability ofproduction by 10–13 %.
spring wheat, disinfectant, plant diseases, biological efficiency, economic feasibility of protection measures, yield.
1. Alabushev A. V. Problems and prospects of grain branch of Russia. Rostov-on-Don, 2004. 288 p.
2. The review of phytosanitary conditions of sowings of agricultural crops in the Russian Fed-eration in 2015 and the forecast of development of harmful objects in 2016. M, 2016. 575 p.
3. Methodical instructions on registration tests of fungicides in agriculture. SPb., 2009. 378 p.
4. Technique of the state variety tests of crops. M. : Kolos, 1989. 239 p.
5. Chulkina V. A. Methodical indications for the accounting of ordinary root decay of grain ce-reals in Siberia differentially on various organs. Novosibirsk, 1972. 21 p.
6. Chulkina V. A., Toropova E. Yu., Stetsov G. Ya. The integrated protection of plants: phyto-sanitary systems and technologies. M. : Kolos, 2009. 670 p.
7. Koyshibayev M. Protection of grain crops against diseases with an airborne infection : prac-tical guidance. Almaty, 2006. 30 p.
8. Grain crops (Cultivation, cleaning, completion and use) // Ed. by D. Shpaar. M., 2008. Vol. 2. 656 p.
9. Zinchenko V. A. Chemical protection of plants: means, technology and ecological safety. M. : Coloss, 2012. 127 p.
10. The list of the pesticides and agrochemicals allowed for use in the territory of the Russian Federation : reference media. 2015. 720 p.
11. Gorina I. N. Features of application of thiabendazol-containing protectant // Protection and quarantine of plants. 2016. № 8. P. 19–23.
12. Grishechkina L. D. Medicines on the basis of a tebuconazole for protection of spring-sown field against seed and soil infections // Agro XXI. 2014. № 1–3. P. 31–34.
13. Wiik L. Control of fungal diseases in winter wheat: dis. … dr. of agr. sci. Alnarp, 2009. 108 rubles.
14. Kekalo A. Yu., Nemchenko V. V., Zargaryan N. Yu., Tsypysheva M. Yu. et al. Protection of grain crops against diseases. Kurtamysh, 2017. 172 p.
15. Irgalina R. Sh. Biological justification of protection of wheat against a root gnily and firm golovna in the Cis–Urals of the Republic of Bashkortostan : dis. ... cand. of agr. sci. Ufa, 2012. 133 p.
16. Proskurina A. A. Efficiency of cultures of a grain-steam crop rotation on the main processing of the soil and means of chemicalixation on the lixivious chernozem of Northern Trans-Urals : dis. … cand. of agr. sci. 2011. 164 p.
Download article as PDF: