Аграрный вестник Урала № 04 (158) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
METHOD OF DEFINING STRESS RESISTANCE OF BROILER CHICKENS AND ASSESSMENT OF MEAT QUALITY
To prevent deviations in meat formationin the course of autolysis in a diet of farm animals and birds, various feedadditives and antistress medicines are used. The problem of diagnostics of meatformation of meat with DFD and PSE-properties during lifetime of slaughteranimals and poultry for the purpose of decrease in his quantity is urgent formeat industry branch. One of the main reasons for formation of meat of henswith deviations in the course of autolysis is low resistance to stress. As aresult of the conducted complex researches the way of diagnostics of resistanceto stress of broilers consisting in determination of amount of glucose in bloodplasma in an alarm stage after influence a stress factor (intramuscular introductionto a small beard of 0.1 ml of 60 % of solution of turpentine) is developed. It isestablished that for the stress-induced chickens development of oxidizingstress (the maintenance of the half-yen bases in heptanew fraction of lipids 8.6% lower, diene congats – 7.2 %, ketodienes with the interfaced trienes is characteristic – 21.2 %,Schiff's basis is 20.0 higher, activity of catalase in plasma is 17,1 % lower,superoxide dismutases – by 18,7 %). Influence of stress-resistance in broilerson the duration of carcass storage has been investigated: from 0–2 ℃ andrelative humidity of 85 %. High activity of oxidizing processes at storage isnoted (number of samples of fat of stress-resistant broilers is 25,0 % higher;31,6 % and 45, 0%, acid number higher by 14,3 %; 28,0 % and 32,5 % after 3; 5 and 7 days of storage respectively. The coefficient of heatdiffusivity of meat of stress-resistant broilers is 7 % higher, the heatconductivity coefficient – by 15 %, experimental coefficient of specific heatis 6 % lower. The obtained data on resistance to stress of broilers confirmexpediency of precaution against the formation of meat with deviations in thecourse of the autolysis, and results of researches of meat with PSE propertiesallow to consider his characteristics by production of meat products.
stress, meat quality, meat products.
1. Kudryashov L. S., Vaganov E. G., Shikhalev S. V., Tikhonov S. L., Tikhonova N. V. Stress resistance and quality of meat of broilers // Meat industry. 2015. № 7. P. 44–47.
2. Kudryashov L. S., Kudryashova O. A. Influence of a stress of animals on quality of meat // Meat industry. 2012. № 1. P. 18–21.
3. Vaganov E. G., Tikhonov S. L. Influence of processes of lipid oxidation and antioxidant protection of broilers with different resistance to stress on oxidizing changes in meat // Technology and merchandizing of innovative foodstuff. 2015. № 1. P. 11–15.
4. Shikhalev S. V., Tikhonov S. L. Definition of resistance to stress of broilers // Food market: state, prospects, threats : proc. of intern. scient. and pract. symp. 2016. P. 114–118.
5. Mikolaychik I. N., Morozov L. A., Ilyatkov A. V., Pryanishnikov V. V. Technological bases of processing of meat : manual. Kurgan, 2016. 366 p.
6. Tihonov S., Tihonova N., Poznyakovskiy V. Diagnostics of Hen Individual Stress Sensitivity in Poultry Farming // Life Science Journal. 2014. № 11.
7. Antipova L. V., Glotov I. A., Rogov I. A. Methods of a research of meat and meat products. M. : Kolos, 2001. 376 p.
8. Mityurich G. S., Zhidkova A. E. Definition of thermal and physical characteristics of foodstuff by photoacoustic method // Consumer cooperation. 2015. № 4. P. 68–72.
9. Filippov V. I. Application of methods of the regular thermal mode for definition of thermal and physical characteristics of foodstuff // NIU ITMO Scientific magazine. Series: Processes and devices of food productions. 2015. № 3. P. 22–30.
10. Shapoval S. L., Shevchenko R. Yu. Ram-photogrammetry in express diagnostics of thermal and physical properties of goods // Goods and the markets. 2014. № 2. P. 36–45.
Download article as PDF: