Аграрный вестник Урала № 04 (158) 2017Экономика
SCIENTIFIC BASES OF MANAGING INNOVATIVE ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT OF AGRARIAN AND INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
Oneof the major factors influencing activity of enterprise structures in modernconditions is introduction of innovations. Innovative process begins withdevelopment of the innovative ideas as within one’s own business, and incorporation as well. Innovative activity represents a complex scientific,technological, organizational, financial and commercial an action, theaccumulated knowledge directed to commercialization, technologies anddevelopments. The analysis of the regional legislation in this sphere confirmslack of the uniform conceptual (categorial) framework. Besides, competence ofpublic authorities of the Russian Federation and its subjects in the innovativesphere is not differentiated, the mechanism of the state support of innovativeactivity isn't developed, the technique of conducting examination of innovativeprojects and programs isn't approved. The national innovative system has toserve for transition of economy from raw model of development to innovativewhere the main element is knowledge, and a product is the new technology. Inthe course of the practical research the analysis of innovative development ofthe enterprise on the example of Irbit Dairy Plant joint-stock company is carriedout. Authors have come to the conclusion that for sustainable development ofthe organization it is necessary to improve constantly technology of alreadyavailable production, and also to look for new ways of its realization andincrease in efficiency of activity of the enterprise. In the conditions ofaggressive market economy it presents great difficulties. For this reason theproblem of expansion of the range of the made production is urgent for theenterprises of various branches of economy including in the sphere ofprocessing of dairy products.
innovations, innovative process, innovative activities, the strategy of innovative development, national innovative system, the competition in the dairy market.
1. On science and the state technical policy : the federal law of August 23, 1996 № 127–FZ // Collection of Federal Laws. 1996. № 35. Art. 4137.
2. On development of small and average business in the Russian Federation : the federal law of July 24, 2007 № 209–FZ // Collection of Federal Laws. 2007. № 31. Art. 4006.
3. On investment activity in the Russian Federation which is carried out in the form of capital investments : the federal law of February 25, 1999 № 39–FZ // Collection of Federal Laws. 1999. № 9. Art. 1096.
4. On the state support of subjects of innovative activity in Sverdlovsk region : the regional law of July 15, 2010 № 60–OZ // Regional newspaper. 19.07.2010. № 253.
5. The concept of long-term social and economic development of the Russian Federation for the period till 2020 // Collection of Federal Laws. 2008. № 47. Art. 5489.
6. The strategy of innovative development of Sverdlovsk region till 2020. Ekaterinburg, 2013. 84 p.
7. Baldin K. V., Perederyaev I. I., Golov R. S. Investments into innovations. M., 2009. 238 p.
8. Accounting reports of JSC Irbit Dairy Plant. URL : http://www.irbit–mz.ru/info/.
9. Website of Finam investment company. URL : www.finam.ru.
10. Resources on economy, budgeting and financial management. URL : www.smartcat.ru.
11. Forecasts of social and economic development of the Russian Federation and separate sectors of economy. URL : http : // www.economy.gov.ru/minec/activity/sections/macro/prognoz.
12. Lopez M. V. M., Guerra R. I. Strategic management for the internationalization and cooperative markets // Proc. of the 7th intern. strategic management conf. 2011. Vol. 24.
13. Donnik I. M., Voronin B. A. Production of organic agricultural production as one of the most important directions of development of agrarian and industrial complex // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2016. № 1. P. 77–81.
Download article as PDF: