Аграрный вестник Урала № 04 (158) 2017Экономика
PRICE POLICY IN GRAIN-GROWING AND DEVELOPMENT PERSPECTIVES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN THIS SPHERE
The agrariansector is important in improving the provisionof food products to the population, in ensuring the rational activity of light,food, textile and other industrial areas and in strengthening the economy ofour country. Therefore, in recent years comprehensive measures have beencarried out in the agrarian sector of the republic, agrarian reforms have beendeepened. As a priority direction of the agrarian policy, the correct settingof the price policy directly affects the formation of income, the nature ofcompetition and the result. Using the price policy, the state positivelyinfluences the processes of supply and demand, the redistribution of incomesand resources, to provide the population with a subsistence level, as well as antimonopoly and anti-inflationary processes. Ina market economy, the degree of price action is very broad. Being a means ofeconomic management, prices are effective in resolving issues of policy offinancing, crediting, customs, foreign trade, tax, wage system, income sharingand social protection of the population. In addition, the assessment systemstimulates the acceleration of many issues, including scientific andtechnological progress.Grain-growing, comprising the basis of agricultureplays an important role in development of other branches of agrarian sector. Theaim of the essence and importance of price policy in grain-growing sphere fromthe standpoint of government regulation of grain-growing development is studiedin the article. The information about the effect of price policy in developmentof entrepreneurship in grain-growing and upgrading its effectiveness is shownin the given article. The matters of coordinating of interests in grain –growing, forming of financial resources and balancing of use, theimplementation of economical coordination of entrepreneurship subjects in thissphere have been studied and grounded in Azerbaijan.
agrarian sector, agrarian policy, grain-growing, entrepreneurship, development, price policy, price formation, reforms.
1. Abasov I. Azerbaijan and rural farms of the countries of the world. Baku, 2013.
2. Kuliyev I. G. Prices and estimations. Baku, 2015.
3. Kuliyev E. Agrarian economy. Baku, 2015.
4. Rustamov A., Kasumov D. Economy and managements of the agrarian sphere. Baku, 2013.
5. Sadygov M. M. Financial potential: formation and priority of agrarian sector. Baku, 2012.
6. Salakhov S. V. State regulation of economy: state capitalism stimulation of economic development. Problems of competitive production of agriculture. Baku, 2013.
7. Serova E. V. Agrarian economy. M., 1999.
8. Fridmen M. Capitalism and freedom // Eko. 1991. № 7. C. 19.
9. Yakhudov H. Economy of the enterprise. Baku, 2013.
10. Cahill C. Policy design as a positive reform agenda // Trade and Agriculture Directorate Workshop. 2010. P. 19–20.
11. Gotz L., Djuric I., Nivievskyi O. Regional price effects of extreme weather events and wheat export controls in Russia and Ukraine // Journal of Agricultural Economics. 2016. № 3. P. 741–763.
Download article as PDF: