Аграрный вестник Урала № 05 (159) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
THE FORMATION OF THE MAIN INDICATORS OF QUALITY OF GRAIN
Retrieving grain of high quality remains a problem for all grain–producing areas of the country, especially noting its decline in recent years. In 2016 marked the maximum fraction of the workpiece the grain of the 4th, 5th and fodder. In the conditions of Kurgan region receiving high-quality grain unstable, depends on weather conditions, mainly availability of heat during the formation and ripening of grain, technology of cultivation, diseases and genetic features of particular cultivars. The potential of high-quality varieties not always realized. In wet harvest years (2001–2003, 2011), the share of milling wheat grades 1–4 in General, the grain harvest fell sharply to 16–22 %. Due to favourable soil and climatic conditions for the accumulation of the protein in wheat, only three district of Kurgan region – Polovinskaya, Pritobol and virgin for a number of years could pass in grain elevators valuable wheat to 37–52 % of the amount of harvesting it in the field. One of the ways to improve the quality of wheat is breeding, which is the identification of regularities of formation of separate indicators in different conditions and focused their use in the creation of varieties with high and stable quality of the grain. The difference of weather conditions in the research years (2005–2016) allows us to trace the variability of individual grain quality characteristics and to identify shapes with high physical, biochemical and baking properties, the most important of which are: hardness, quantity and quality of gluten, flour strength, bread volume.
weather conditions, gluten, grain, variety, sowing time, disease.
1. On the quality of grain 2010–2016. URL : https://aftershock.news/q=node/454367&full.
2. Volynkina O. V. Quality of wheat in the Kurgan region // Development of scientific, creative and innovative
activity of youth : proc. of the VII All–Russian scient. and pract. conf. 2015. P. 18–20.
3. Volynkina O. V. The conditions necessary for cultivation of valuable wheat in the Kurgan region // Modern
methods, means and standards in the field of an assessment of quality of grain and grain products : proc. of the 13th
All–Russian scient. and pract. conf. 2016. P. 76–82.
4. Filippova E. A., Maltseva L. T., Bannikova N. Yu. Conditions of formation of quality of grain of wheat, high–
quality features, the sphere of use // Selection of agricultural plants on high productivity, stability and quality: proc.
of the 44th International scient. and pract. conf. Omsk, 2011.
5. Bukreeva G. I. Realization of potential of quality of grain of new grades of winter wheat // Agriculture. 2011.
№ 4. P. 21–23.
6. Maltseva L. T., Filippova E. A., Bannikova N. Yu., Semenova T. V. Selection of wheat in Kurgan NIISH // Urgent
problems of scientific providing agrarian and industrial complex in Siberia (to the 185 anniversary of the Siberian
agrarian science) : proc. of intern. scient. and pract. conf. 2013. P. 204–207.
7. Filippova E. A., Maltseva L. T., Bannikova N. Yu. To a question of expanded use of affine grades of wheat //
Ecology, genetics, selection on service of mankind : proc. of intern. scient. symp. Ulyanovsk, 2011.
8. Kolmakov Yu. In, Zelova L. And, Pakhotina I. V., Ignatyeva E. Yu. Potentsial of quality of grain in selection of
SIBNIISH // Messenger of the Altai GAU. 2015. № 11. P. 19–23.
9. Not Tsvetaev V. P. New approach to an assessment of quality of grain of soft wheat // Achievement of science
and technology of agrarian and industrial complex. 2012. № 9. P. 24–26.
10. Afanasenko O. S., Mikhaylov L. A., Mironenko N. V. et al. New and potentially dangerous diseases of grain
crops in Russia // Messenger of protection of plants. 2011. № 4. P. 3–18.
Download article as PDF: