Аграрный вестник Урала № 05 (159) 2017Экономика
STAFFING OF AGRARIAN AND INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN THE CONDITIONS OF THE ACCELERATED SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE BRANCH
Creation of the selection and seed–growing and selection and genetic centers, further technical and technological
modernization of agrarian production, introduction of modern electronics and robotics demands qualified experts capable to
provide introduction of new technologies in domestic agriculture. For the solution of these tasks the importance is attached
to agrarian education and research activity in higher education institutions of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian
Federation. The higher education needs special attention as on the whole it is the young specialists – graduates of agrarian
higher education institution – who will be engaged in the introduction of new technological developments. Scientific novelty of
the research is that the analysis of the regulations adopted for the last time aimed at the scientific and technological development
of agriculture and in general agro-industrial complex of the Russian Federation is for the first time carried out. Same also the
practical importance of a research speaks. In the article the directions of training of qualified specialists for successful work
in the agrarian and industrial complex organizations are offered. The purpose of this research is the analysis of the regulations
adopted in 2016–2017 defining the directions of scientific and technological development of agro-industrial complex of the
Russian Federation for the period till 2030. As the result of a research we came to a conclusion that today it is necessary
to combine educational process with activation of research and development activities of students more tightly. During the
education process it is expedient to reveal potential researchers who will be engaged further in applied scientific research in the
field of biotechnological upgrade of agrarian production. Such approach will allow to train the young specialists who have the
modern professional competences and the qualification necessary for scientific and technical and biotechnological development
agriculture; scientific and technological development; staffing of agrarian and industrial complex.
1. Russia came to the second place in the world on export of sunflower oil : report. URL : http://specagro.ru/#/
2. Alexander Tkachyov made a speech at a meeting of United Russia fraction concerning development of agrarian
and industrial complex : article. URL : http://polpred.com/?ns=1&ns_id=2104609.
3. On measures for realization of the state scientific and technical policy for the benefit of development of agriculture
: decree of the Russian President of July 21, 2016 № 350. URL : http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/news/52572.
4. On the approval of the Forecast of scientific and technological development of agro-industrial complex of the
Russian Federation for the period till 2030 : order of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation of January
12, 2017 № 3. URL : http://docs.cntd.ru/document/456038646.
5. On development of the Strategy of development of agrarian education in the Russian Federation till 2030: the letter
of Association of agrarian and industrial complex educational institutions and fishery of May 12, 2016 № 16-61. URL :
6. Development by innovations : article // Newsletter of the MCX Russian Federation. 2017. № 3. P. 16-18.
7. The RAS predicts the “avalanche” demand for IT technologies in agrarian and industrial complex : note. URL :
8. About use of IS “ANT” in educational process : letter of LLC “ANT” of February 14, 2017 № 02–09. URL :
9. Voronin B. A., Voronina Ya. V. Modern educational technologies in higher education institution // Agrarian science
and education. 2016. № 2. P. 14.
10. Donnik I. M., Voronin B. A. The directions of development of agrarian economy in modern Russia // Agrarian
Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. № 11. P. 62–65.
11. Voronin B. A., Fateeva N. B. Training for agrarian and industrial complex: organizational and economic mechanism
// Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. № 6. P. 70–73.
12. Voronin B. A., Fateeva N. B. About training with higher education for agrarian and industrial complex // Agrarian
Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. № 2. P. 77–79.
Download article as PDF: