Аграрный вестник Урала № 06 (160) 2017Экономика
PROFESSIONAL SOCIALIZATION OF YOUTH IN THE URALS IN THE CONTEXT OF SOCIAL AND SETTLEMENT MOBILITY
According to authors, the “Achilles’ heel” of modernsystem of reproduction of labor potential of society, formation and use of amanpower (on all his territorial and settlement and professional and productionfloors) are serious failures in the sphere of labor education and professionalsocialization of the younger generations of Russians at stages of receiving thegeneral and professional education act. On materials of a number ofsociological polls, in article urgent problems of professional socialization ofthe studying city and rural youth connected with her social and settlement andprofessional and production mobility are considered. Relevance of a research ofa problem is caused, first of all, by requirement of conceptual judgment ofprocesses of professional socialization of youth in the context of her highpotential professional and production and social and settlement mobility. Thepurpose of article consists in the analysis of features of processes of anontogenetic labor growing of youth and its social and professionalsocialization in the conditions of instability of economy and social risks. Theleading method of a research of the declared problem is the method ofsociological poll allowing to reveal main objectives, valuable orientations,motives of young people and their parents in the course of formationeducational and professional and in general vital plans, social andpsychological behavioural installations of graduates of comprehensive schoolsand higher education institutions. In article the institutional infrastructureproviding professional socialization of youth in the Russian Federation incomplete process of reproduction of regional society is analyzed, the mainsocial and economic reasons for deformation of processes of assimilation ofrural youth in the large cities of the Urals are established. The receivedsocial and practical justifications of the principles of implementation ofprojects on creation and transformation of regional educational policy, canpromote increase in system effectiveness of the higher education due toincrease in "targeting" in training of various groups of experts.
: youth; social institute; parental family; professional socialization; social risks and deviations; social and production mobility, intersettlement assimilation.
1. Marx K., Engels F. Compositions. T. 1. 2nd ed. M. : Politizdat, 1955. 695 p.
2. Verkhovin V. I. Economic behavior as subject of the sociological analysis : abstract of diss. … cand. of soc. sc. M., 1999. 36 p.
3. Pavlov B. S. Reproduction of human capacity of the region as subject of cooperation of power structures and family // Regional economy: theory and practice. 2012. № 25. P. 2–11.
4. Pavlov B. S., Anisimov S. A. Economic behavior of youth in the Urals: social and psychological analysis. Ekaterinburg, 2016. 603 p.
5. Luhmann N. Risk: A Sociological Theory. New York : Walter de Gruyter, Inc., 1993. 236 p.
6. Furs V. N. “The critical theory of late modernist style” of Anthony Giddens // Sociological magazine. 2001. № 1. P. 44–73.
7. On education in the Russian Federation : the federal law of December 29, 2012 № 273–FZ // CL of RF. 2012. № 53. Art. 7598. P. I.
8. Message of the President to Federal Assembly on December 3, 2015. URL : http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/50864.
9. Pavlov B. S., Bondareva L. N. On problems of reproduction of country people in the Urals // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2013. № 12. P. 90–94.
10. The annual message of the Russian President V. V. Putin to Federal Assembly of December 12, 2013. URL : http:// www.rg.ru/2013/12/12/poslanie.html.
Download article as PDF: