Аграрный вестник Урала № 07 (161) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
THE INFLUENCE OF TRITICALE ON THE QUALITY OF MILK DURING PRODUCTION OF CHEESE
In themanufacture of certain dairy products to milk must meet certain requirementsnot only from the point of view of indicators of quality – hygiene and safety,but also properties, allowing us to process it into dairy products, curd,cheese, butter, etc. Triticale is used to produce green mass and fodder grain,and is used when feeding the animals. Growing global interest in hybrid cerealsis caused by its great features. Triticale has good yield potential, high frostresistance, resistance against viral and fungal diseases, and low requirementsto soil fertility. This culture is perfectly resistant to drought or frost. Thebasic amount of triticale is consumed as the main component of animal feed. Thearticle studies the effects of the introduction in the diet of dairy cowstriticale on composition and technological properties of milk. The use oftriticale in feeding of dairy cows in period of milking has a positive effecton the physico-chemical characteristics of milk. We observed increase in thecontent of dry matter in milk and its components. Skimmed milk of the cows ofthe second and third experimental groups has higher technological propertiesassociated with the production of dairy products with high protein content suchas cheese. In the preparation of curd from skim milk from cows of these groupsreceived more cottage cheese by 2.61 and 1.79 kg, or 16.4 % and 11.2 %,respectively in groups at a sufficiently high rate of utilization of milkprotein.
dairy cows, milk, milk composition, technological properties, cheese.
1. Morozova L. A., Mikolaychik I. N., Abileva G. U., Subbotina N. A. Efficiency of use of microbiological additives in diets of dry cows // Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk State Agricultural University. 2016. № 10. P. 192–199.
2. Subbotina N. A., Morozova L. A., Mikolaychik I. N. Increasing the milk yield of cows on the diets enriched with Megalak feed additive // Feeding of farm animals and a forage production. 2016. № 8. P. 39–46.
3. Mikolaychik I. N., Morozova L. A., Abileva G. U., Subbotina N. A. Biological and productive indicators of dry cows when feeding immunobiological additives // Messenger of Kurgan SAA. 2016. № 2. P. 44–47.
4. Morozova L. A., Mikolaychik I. N., Podoplelova O. V., Duskayev G. K., Levakhin G. I. Influence of probiotic Laktur additive on activity of power and nitrogenous exchange in an organism of calfs // Ural Scientific Bulletin. 2016. Vol. 6. № 1. P. 15–20.
5. Mikolaychik I. N., Morozova L. A., Abileva G. U., Lushnikov N. A. Efficacy of biologics in dairy cattle farming // Modern Scientific Bulletin. 2016. Vol. 11. № 1. P. 149–153.
6. Morozova L. A., Mikolaychik I. N., Dostovalov E. V. Rol of probiotic Laktur additive in correction of the physiological status of calves // Questions of standard and legal regulation in veterinary science. 2015. № 2. P. 394–395.
7. Morozova L. A., Mikolaychik I. N., Dostovalov E. V., Podoplelova O. V. Influence of probiotics on intensity of digestive processes at young growth of cattle // Feeding of farm animals and forage production. 2015. № 9. P. 25–33.
8. Morozova L. A., Mikolaychik I. N., Dostovalov E. V. Hematologic indicators and a microbiocenosis of digestive tract of calves when feeding Laktur feed additive // Bulletin of the Southern Ural State University. 2015. Vol. 3. № 1. P. 76–82.
9. Mikolaychik I. N., Dostovalov E. V., Kostomakhin N. M. Improvement of the breeding dairy cattle of Trans-Urals // Chief livestock specialist. 2014. № 8. P. 28–36.
10. Mikolaychik I. N., Morozov L. A., Maximova E. S. Method of optimization of biological full value of feeding of highly productive cows // Feeding of farm animals and forage production. 2014. № 11. P. 43–51.
11. Morozova L. A., Mikolaychik I. N., Dostovalov E. V. Influence of Laktur feed additive on intensity of growth and hematologic indicators of calves // Feeding of farm animals and forage production. 2014. № 12. P. 19–25.
12. Morozova L. A., Subbotina N. A., Mikolaychik I. N. Use of feed additive megavarnish in diets of highly productive cows // Zootechnics. 2013. № 10. P. 5–6.
13. Morozova L. A., Mikolaychik I. N., Subbotin N. A. Modern approaches to ensuring full value of power food of highly productive cows // Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk State Agricultural University. 2013. № 10. P. 172–176.
14. Morozova L. And, Mikolaychik I. N., Subbotin N. A. Efficiency of use of power megavarnish feed additive in diets of highly productive cows // Dairy and meat cattle breeding. 2013. № 6. P. 8–10.
15. Gorelik A. S., Gorelik O. V., Kharlap S. Y. Lactation performance of cows, quality of colostral milk and calves' livability when applying “Albit-bio” // Advances in Agricultural and Biological Sciences. 2016. Vol. 2. № 1. P. 5–12
16. Gorelik O. V., Dolmatova I. A., Gorelik A. S., Gorelik V. S. The effectiveness of dietary supplements Ferrourtikavit usage for the dairy cows // Advances in Agricultural and Biological Sciences. 2016. Vol. 2. № 2. P. 27–33
17. Neverova O. P., Donnik I. M., Gorelik O. V., Koshchayev A. G. Morphological structure of muscle bulk when using natural enterosorbents // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. № 10. P. 35–39.
18. Gorelik V. S., Gorelik O. V., Rebezov M. B. Dairy efficiency of cows at application succinate chitosan // Young Scientist. 2016. № 3. P. 426–428.
19. Donnik I. M., Neverova O. P., Gorelik O. V. Improvement of quality of dairy products when using natural feed additives // Works of the Kuban State Agricultural University. 2015. № 56. P. 176–179.
20. Gorelik O. V. Dairy efficiency, structure and technological properties of milk of cows // BIO. 2003. № 10. P. 24
21. Gorelik O. V., Belookova O. V. Use of symbiotic complexes in feeding of cows // Feeding of farm animals and forage production. 2012. № 7. P. 22–29.
22. Lorets O. G., Gorelik O. V. Influence of genotype on dairy efficiency // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. № 10. P. 29–34.
23. Lorets O. G., Belookova O. V., Gorelik O. V. Experience of use of EM–technology in dairy cattle breeding // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. № 12. P. 34–37.
24. Kislyakova E. M., Valeev A. N., Berezkina G. Yu. Structure and technological properties of milk of cows first-calf heifers when using in diets of power additives // Modern problems of science and education. 2011. № 4. URL: http://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=4755.
25. Lorets O. G. Increase in bioresource potential of cattle and quality of dairy products at industrial technologies of contents and taking into account ecological zoning of territories : abstract of diss. ... dr. of biol. sc. Ekaterinburg, 2014.
26. Barashkin M. I., Voronin B. A., Donnik I. M., Lorets O. G. Urgent problems of use of biological resources in agriculture in the conditions of globalization. Ekaterinburg, 2014.
Download article as PDF: