Аграрный вестник Урала № 08 (162) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
ESTIMATION OF PLASTIC RESOURCES OF THE ORGANISM OF HEIFERS OF THE EARLY POSTNATAL DEVELOPMENT PERIOD
Adaptationof organisms to inadequate environmental conditions is one of the mostimportant and unsolved problems for both biology and veterinary medicine. Itssolution is possible only on the basis of deep understanding of the naturalmechanisms of resistance to adverse environmental factors. The article presentsdata on the study of the protein blood spectrum of the calves of the earlypostnatal period of development in the conditions of the technogenicagroecosphere. It was established that the concentration of total protein inthe blood of the calves during the entire observed period varied slowly and waswithin the lower values of the physiological norm. An analogous regularity ischaracteristic for the dynamics of albumins – proteins, which carry outtransport and construction functions. The level of this protein fractionthroughout the experimental period increased gradually and was also within thelower limits of the physiological norm. The established nature of the contentof albumin fractions indicates that albumins in the body of the calf are intensivelyconsumed as a result of the activation of body reserves. Analysis of thedynamics of the globulin fraction revealed that the concentration of globulinsdecreased by 28,95–30,9 % (p < 0.01) and by the end of the experiment(3-month old age) increased by 37,02 % (p < 0.01) in the comparison with thebaseline. The activity of aspartate aminotransferase in the studied heifers variedfrom 1329,13 nkat/l (10 days old) to 1382,98 nkat/l at the norm of 483,0–1317,0nkat/l. Against this background the alanine aminotransferase activity graduallyincreased during the entire experimental period from 435.39 nkat/l (10 daysold) to 474.53 nkat/l (30 months old) at reference values, equal to 233.0–650.0nkat/l. Revealed changes in the protein status of the female calves show thatthe delay in the biosynthesis of proteins that perform the function ofimmunobiological resistance in the organism of the heifers of the early periodof postnatal development leads to the involvement of amino acids in indirectdeamination and reamination.
heifers, blood, heavy metals, adaptive possibilities, technogenic agroecosphere.
1. Bykova O. A. Biochemical indicators of blood of dry period cows at including of sapropel and its derivatives in the diet // Agrofood policy of Russia. 2015. № 4 (40). P. 47–50.
2. Bykova O. A. Biochemical status of cows in the period of ripening at including of sapropel and sappermeal Energiya Etkulya in the diet // News of the Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2015. № 3 (53). P. 185–187.
3. Bykova O. A., Sharygin I. V. Dynamics of hematological indices of dry period cows at using feed additives from local sources of raw materials // News of the Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2016. № 6. P. 110–113.
4. Bykova O. A. Biochemical indicators of blood of dry period cows at including of sapropel and its derivatives in the diet // Agrofood policy of Russia. 2015. № 2 (38). P. 78–80.
5. Donnik I. M., Shkuratova I. A., Topuria L. Yu., Topuria G. M. Ways of increasing resistance in calves // Actual problems of conservation and development of biological resources : proceedings of the international scientific and practical conference. 2015. P. 88–91.
6. Donnik I. M., Shkuratova I. A., Topuria G. M., Topuria L. Yu. The state of metabolism in cattle in the application of vitadaptin // News of the Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2016. № 4 (60). P. 102–104.
7. Donnik I. M., Shkuratova I. A., Ryaposova M. V., Belousov A. I. Comparative characteristics of the biochemical profile of cows of meat and dairy direction // Veterinary medicine of the Kuban. 2014. № 4. P. 6–7.
8. Mukhamedyarova L. G., Tairova A. R. Seasonal features of adaptive adjustment of the functional systems of the organism of cows in the conditions of the agroecosystem of the Southern Urals // Scientific notes of the Kazan state academy of veterinary medicine named after N. E. Bauman. 2015. № 222 (2). P. 158–162.
9. Tairova A. R., Mukhamedyarova L. G., Senkevich E. V. Features of the protein reserve resources in the body of bull-calves under transport stress and ways of its correction // International journal of applied and fundamental research. 2015. № 12-2. P. 282–284.
10. Tairova A. R., Sharifyanova V. R. Features of the general adaptive mechanism for maintaining the cellular homeostasis of the calves in the early postnatal period // Questions of regulatory legal regulation in veterinary medicine. 2015. № 2. P. 353–355.
11. Tairova A. R., Sharifyanova V. R. Characteristics of the reaction of the hematological stress syndrome of the blood system of the calves in conditions of technogenic agroecosystems // Scientific notes of the Kazan state academy of veterinary medicine named after N. E. Bauman. 2015. № 223. P. 198–202.
12. Fatkullin R. R., Tairova A. R., Mukhamedyarova L. G., Sharifyanova V. R. Features of the functioning of the system «Peroxidation of lipids – antioxidant protection system» in the organism of cows, contained in the territories of lead-cadmium contamination // Problems of development of the agro-industrial complex in the region. Makhachkala. № 1-2 (25). Р. 96–99.
Download article as PDF: