Аграрный вестник Урала № 08 (162) 2017Технические науки
THEORETICAL DETERMINATION OF THE YIELD OF THE LIQUID FRACTION OF BREWER'S GRAINS IN VIBRATION-CENTRIFUGAL CENTRIFUGE
The article reflects the process of dewateringof brewer's grains as one of the ways to solve the problem of disposing withthe aim of obtaining a highly concentrated feed for farm animals which is an actualproblem. The process of dewatering of brewer's grains is considered by means ofan effective design of vibration-centrifugal centrifuge. The aim of theresearch is the theoretical substantiation of links between technological andphysical properties of brewer's grains to determine the rational of the mainparameters of vibration-centrifugal centrifuge. The scheme of separation ofbrewer's grains on liquid and thick fraction with the perforated rectilinearand curvilinear blades on each other in the direction of rotation of the rotor,making axial vibration in a vertical plane, which is due to differentiation(distribution) of the initial mass of the fluid stream and providing on thisbasis of equilibrated layer of filtered material on the surface of the blades isdeveloped to establish the basic parameters of rotor blade vibration andcentrifugal centrifuges. The straight blade has a rectangular holes up to 2 mm,and the curved one – holes up to 0.25 mm. Moisture content is one of the mostimportant characteristics of any feed, that determines not only its state ofaggregation and structural-mechanical properties, but also the nature ofinteraction with the working bodies of machines. As a result of the researchwith application of an analytical method technological and physical propertiesof a beer pellet in the interaction with the perforated rotor blades vibrationand centrifugal centrifuges are determined.
The equations for the yield of the liquidfraction of brewer's grains through the straight and curved blades of the rotorare obtained. It indicates the relationship of the technological and physicalproperties of brewer's grains, which are necessary to determine rational majorparameters of the proposed vibration- centrifugal centrifuge in which thesludge moisture content of brewer's grains is 56–58 %.
Keywords: brewer's grains, vibratory centrifuge, blade rotor, filtration, dewatering, vibration.
1. Fedorenko I. Y., Gardens V. V. Resource-saving technologies and equipment in animal breeding : manual. SPb. : Lan, 2012. 304 p.
2. Modern problems of science and industry in agroengineering : manual / on the ed. of I. A. Zavrazhnova. SPb. : Lan, 2013. 496 p.
3. Recycling waste in agriculture : reference book / I. G. Golubev [et al.]. M. : FSBSI «Rosinformagrotech», 2011. 296 p.
4. Batishcheva N. V. Innovative ways of recycling of spent grains // Scientific review. Technical Sciences. 2016. № 6. P. 10–14.
5. Device for dewatering of brewer's grains : pat. № 157095. Russian Federation. № 2015129920 ; Appl. 20.07.2015 ; publ. 20.11.2015. Bull. № 32.
6. Ahmetvaliev M. S. Analysis of the process of separation of suspensions and improvement of vibration-centrifugal centrifuges // Agrarian and industrial complex of Russia. 2015. Vol. 74. P. 9–14.
7. Litash A. V., Nikolaev V. N., Akhmetvaliev M. S. A device for removing moisture from brewer's grains // The strategies of modern science development. Proceedings of the IX International scientific-practical conference. North Charleston, SC, USA (16–17 October 2015). P. 41–45.
8. Ahmetvaliev M. S., Nikolaev V. N., Fetisov E. V. Improving vibration-centrifugal device for dewatering of spent grains // Topical issues of import substitution in agriculture and veterinary medicine. International scientific-practical conference, devoted to 110-anniversary from birthday of doctor of veterinary sciences, professor Estina Alexander Vasilyevich. Troitsk : South Ural State Agrarian University, 2016. P. 10–14.
9. Device for dewatering of brewer's grains : pat. № 172014. Russian Federation. № 2016124822 ; Appl. 21.06.2016 ; publ. 26.06.2017. Bull. № 18.
10. Kovalenko V. P. The mechanization of the processing liquid manure. M. : Kolos, 1984. 156 p.
11. Nikolaev V. N., Ahmetvaliev M. S., Litas A. V. Results of experimental researches of vibration-centrifugal unit for separating spent grains // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2017. № 4 (158). P. 57–61.
Download article as PDF: