Аграрный вестник Урала № 08 (162) 2017Экономика
EFFICIENCY OF DEVELOPMENT OF FODDER PRODUCTION FOR THE END PRODUCT OF POND FISH FARMING IN THE FISH FARMS OF THE FIRST ZONE
Increase of economic efficiency ofcultivation of fish pond in the first zone of fish culture is made possible by a three-stage production process. The first phaseincludes expansion of machine and tractor station, mechanization in the shop bypurchasing new, more progressive technology. This helps to increase thecultivated land area in 2.7 times and increased productivity of grain at 42.65%, which ultimately leads to increased production of coarse grains in 3.6 timesat the second stage. Development of own fodder production helps reduce theburden of purchased feed diet with fish 73.13 % to 1.34 %. Use non-feed (coarsegrains) at fattening fish leads to increase in production volumes, while pondfish grown product carp has an average piece weight (1 000–2 000 g) satisfies theneed of the buyer. Technological modernization of the industry crop in fishfarms of the first zone and replacement of forage on grain forage productionallows to increase the cost-effectiveness of fisheries, by increasing thebottom fish ponds at 75.12 %, increase in volumes of production and sales offish pond, competitiveness of their fish, minimize the impact on the fish farmsupplying enterprises. The annual economic benefit from using feed produced fishbased totaled 14.53 million rub. Capital expenditures for the expansion ofmachine and tractor station pays off for about 1.5 years. In the work carriedout by calculating the effectiveness of given unmanaged factors which, in theassessment of outcome performance criteria remain unaddressed. To adjust theparameters of efficiency and bring them to real values offer them adapt tochanging conditions Wednesday through a system of correction coefficients. Inparticular, this paper proposes the use of a correction factor for changingmarket conditions. Proposed in the work to implement the calculation efficiencycorrection factors allow more adequately evaluate results and effectiveness ofpreviously adopted and executed management decisions.
economic efficiency, technological modernization, crop production, fish farming, fish productivity, profitability, profit, cost, grain, First zone of fish farming.
1. Batmanov A. A. Results application of forages of “AQUAREX” at cultivation of an iridescent trout // Fish breeding. 2012. № 4. P. 30–31.
2. Vinogradskaya N.A. Analysis and diagnostics of financial and economic activity of the enterprise : methodical instructions to implementation of the term paper № 362. M., 2012. 82 p.
3. Izhboldina S. N. Metabolism and energy largely cattle. Izhevsk, 2017. 171 p.
4. The instruction for determination of economic efficiency of use in commodity fish breeding of results of research and development (research and development), the new equipment, inventions and improvement suggestions. SPb.; M., 1987. 87 p.
5. Kozlov V. I. Reference book for fish breeders. M., 1991. 240 p.
6. Krylova T. G. Resource-saving technology: features, economic effect (on the example of fish farm “Pikhtovka” of the Udmurt Republic) // Modern problems of development of economy and management in the region. 2012. № 1. P. 136–141.
7. Krylova T. G., Krylov G. S., Osipov A. K., Kondratyev D. V. Economic efficiency of adaptive technology of cultivation commodity carps to a northern zone of fish breeding. Izhevsk, 2008. 116 p.
8. Mamontov Yu. P. Fish farm “Pikhtovka” // Fish breeding. 2011. № 3. P. 12–14.
9. Rubayeva O. D., Abilova E. V. Innovations in formation of an effective food supply of the agricultural enterprise // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2012. № 2. P. 85–88.
10. Stukanova N. P. Economic analysis of economic activity. M, 2013. 536 p.
Download article as PDF: