Аграрный вестник Урала № 09 (163) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
Live ground cover on former agricultural lands
A specific variety and elevated phytomass of the live ground cover (LGC) on the former arable land later after the termination
of agricultural use is established 15 years. It is noted that on the former arable land pine young growths with insignificant
impurity of a birch povisly are formed (Betula pendula Roth.). The intensity of overgrowing depends on remoteness of a wood
wall, adjacent to the field. So, if in 5–15 m from a wood wall the density of the formed young growths is 10,9 thousand pieces/
hectare, then at distance of 155–165 m doesn't exceed 1,1 thousand pieces/hectare. At the same time the wood reserve in the
specified young growths makes 26 and 3 m3/hectare, respectively. Differences in intensity of overgrowing of an arable land
wood vegetation have led to the fact that at distance of 5–15 m from a wood wall the elevated phytomass of JNP is 870 kg/
hectare, and at distance of 155–165 m – 2486 kg/hectare in absolutely dry state. At the same time regardless of distance to a
wood wall in ZhNP bluegrass types to which share 72,5–89,7 % of the general elevated phytoweight at occurrence of 92,3–100
% fall dominate. Data on specific structure and elevated phytomass of ZhNP need to be considered when planning and carrying
out the forest care and fire–prevention actions.
agricultural lands, young pine stands, regeneration of cutover stanas, live ground vegetation, epiferranean biomass.
1. Novoselova N. N., Zalesov S. V., Magasumova A. G. Formation of wood vegetation on the former agricultural
grounds. Ekaterinburg, 2016. 106 p.
2. Zalesov S. V., Nevidomova E. V., Nevidomov A. M., Sobolev N.V. Coenopopulation of forest and meadow
species of plants in anthropogenically broken associations of the Nizhny Novgorod Volga region and Povetluzhya.
Ekaterinburg, 2013. 204 p.
3. Zalesov S. V., Yurovskikh E. V., Belov L. A., Opletayev A. S. Growth of deciduous forest stands on the former
arable lands // the Agrarian bulletin of the Urals. 2015. № 5. P. 50–54.
4. Freyberg I. A., Zalesov S. V., Tolkach O. V.. Experience of creation of artificial plantings in the forest-steppe of
the Trans-Ural region. Ekaterinburg, 2012. 121 p.
5. Danilik V. N., Isaeva R. P., Terekhov G. G., Freyberg I. A., Zalesov S. V., Luganskiy V. N., Luganskiy N. A.
Recommendations about reforestation and afforestation in the Urals. Ekaterinburg, 2001. 117 p.
6. Zalesov S. V., Lobanov A. N., Luganskiy N.A. Growth and efficiency of pine forests of artificial and natural
origin. Ekaterinburg, 2002. 112 p.
7. Yusupov I. A., Luganskiy N.A., Zalesov S.V. Status of artificial pine young growths in the conditions of anthropogenic
pollution. Ekaterinburg, 1999. 185 p.
8. Luganskiy N.A., Zalesov S. V., Luganskiy V.N. Forest science. Ekaterinburg, 2010. 432 p.
9. Zalesov S. V. Forest pyrology. Ekaterinburg, 2006. 312 p.
10. Choubin D.A., Zalesov S. V. Consequences of wildfires in pine forests of the Ob water preserving pine and
birch forestry and landscape district of Altai Krai. Ekaterinburg, 2016. 127 p.
11. Zalesov S. V., Zalesova E. S., Opletayev A. S. Recommendations about improvement of forest conservation
from the fires in tape pine forests of Irtysh Land. Ekaterinburg, 2014. 67 p.
12. Zalesov S. V., Magasumova A. G., Novoselova N. N. The organization of the fire-prevention device of the
plantings which are formed on the former agricultural grounds // Bulletin of the Altai State Agricultural University.
2010. № 4. P. 60–63.
13. Zalesov S. V., Godovalov G. A., Platonov E. P. Amended scale of distribution of sites of forest fund for classes
of natural fire danger // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2013. № 10. P. 45–49.
14. Fomin V. V., Zalesov S. V., Popov A. S., Mikhailovich A. P. Historical avenues of research in Russian forest
typology: ecological, phytocoenotic, genetic, and dynamic classifications // Canadian Journal of Forest Research.
2017. P. 1–12.
15. Korostelev A. S., Zalesov S. V., Godovalov G. A. Non-timber resources of the forest. Ekaterinburg, 2010. 480 p.
16. Bunkova N. P., Zalesov S. V., Zoteeva E. A., Magasumova A. G. Phytomonitoring bases. Ekaterinburg, 2011.
17. Dancheva A. V., Zalesov S. V. Environmental monitoring of forest plantings of recreational appointment. Ekaterinburg,
2015. 152 p.
18. Fomin V. V., Zalesov S. V., Magasumova of A.G. Methodics of assessing the density of subgrowth and forest
stands when overgrowing farmlands wood vegetation with use of space pictures of high spatial resolution // Agrarian
Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. № 1. P. 25–29.
19. Bunkova N. P., Zalesov S. V. Recreational stability and capacity of pine plantings in forest parks of Ekaterinburg.
Ekaterinburg, 2016. 124 p.
20. Azarenok V. A., Zalesov S.V. Ecologized forest cuttings. Ekaterinburg, 2015. 97 p.
Download article as PDF: