Аграрный вестник Урала № 09 (163) 2017Экономика
CURRENT PROBLEMS OF SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL TERRITORIES (ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE SVERDLOVSK REGION) B. A.
Sustainable social and economic development of rural territories assumes, first of all, economically effective functioning
of agriculture because rural territories are the place of labor and economic activity of agricultural producers. At the same time,
for ensuring labor employment of villagers and their welfare importance reckon also nonagricultural economic activity, that
is along with development agrarian economies also the rural economy has to develop. Such integrated approach will allow to
solve problems of sustainable social and economic development of rural settlements and to provide conditions for improvement
of quality of life of rural society. The significant role in this sphere is assigned to local governments which are directly connected
with rural territories. In the present article information on legal regulation of social and economic development of rural
territories at the level of the Russian Federation and its subject – Sverdlovsk region – is stated. Options of development of rural
economy through the organization of nonagricultural kinds of activity in rural settlements are offered.
rural economy; agrarian economy; local governments; nonagricultural kinds of activity; rural territories
1. Social development of the village till 2020 : the federal target program approved by the resolution of the
Government of the Russian Federation № 858 of December 3, 2002 // CL of RF. 2002. № 49. Art. 4887.
2. About the approval of the Concept of sustainable development of rural territories of the Russian Federation until
2020 : order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 30, 2010 № 2136-r // CL of RF. 2010. №
50. Art. 6748.
3. The concept of the federal target program “Sustainable Development of Rural Territories for 2014–2017 and
until 2020” approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation № 2071-r of November 8, 2012 //
the Newsletter of the MCX Russian Federation. 2012. № 2.
4. On the federal target program “Sustainable Development of Rural Territories for 2014-2017 and until 2020” :
resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation № 598 of July 15, 2013 // CL of RF. 2013. № 30. Art. 4110.
5. On the adoption of Strategy of sustainable development of rural territories of the Russian Federation until 2030:
order of the Government of the Russian Federation № 151-r of February 2, 2015 // CL of RF. 2015. № 6. Art. 1014.
6. On the general principles of the organization of local government in the Russian Federation: federal law № 131-
FZ of October 6, 2003 // CL of RF. 2003. № 40. Art. 3822.
7. On the State program of development of agriculture and regulation of the markets of agricultural production, raw
materials and food for 2013–2020 : resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 14, 2012 № 717
// CL of RF. 2012. № 32. Art. 4549.
8. Special central account in agrarian and industrial complex. November 14, 2016.
9. On the approval of the comprehensive program of Sverdlovsk region “Development of agro-industrial complex
and rural settlements of Sverdlovsk region (“The Ural village”) till 2020” : resolution of the government of
Sverdlovsk region from March 6, 2014 № 471-PP // Regional newspaper from June 17, 2014.
10. About the Comprehensive program of social and economic development of territories of rural settlements in
Sverdlovsk region for 2008–2015 (“The Ural village”): resolution of the government of Sverdlovsk region from
Novembe 28, 2007 № 1176-PP // Regional newspaper. 2007. December.
11. The newsletter of the Ministry of agro-industrial complex and food of Sverdlovsk region for 2016.
12. Newsletter of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation. 2017. № 8. P. 39.
13. Voronin B. A., Fateeva N. B., Voronina Ya. V. Quality of life in rural territories: ways of improvement //
Anthropological readings-2016 : coll. of art. 2016. P. 38–41.
14. Voronin B. A., Mayzel S. G., Voronina Ya. V., Fateeva N. B., Dolgopolova A. A. Quality of life in rural
territories: state, ways of improvement // Agrarian science and education. 2016. № 3. P. 4.
15. Voronin B.A., Yusupov M. L. Right of country people on worthy living conditions // Social state: problems of
functioning and development. Ekaterinburg, 2011. P. 90–101.
Download article as PDF: