Аграрный вестник Урала № 10 (164) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
CORRELATION OF PRODUCTIVITY OF WINTER TRITICALE, TIME OF SEEDING AND NORMS OF SEEDING IN THE CONDITIONS OF THE SVERDLOVSK REGION
The article presents theresults of experimental researches on the influence of sowing terms and ratesof sowing of seed on winter triticale productivity. The authors studied theseeding rate of 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 million germinating seeds per hectare and thevariant with seeds treatment before sowing at the rate of 6 million germinatingseeds per hectare drug Raxil. Sowing was performed in the timing: 5, 15 and 25 ofAugust, 5 and 15 of September. The object of the study was the variety ofwinter triticale Bashkirskaya short-stem. Rye Iset and wheat Kazanskaya 560 releasedin the Sverdlovsk region were sown as standards. Analysis of productivityshowed that winter triticale for grain yield takes an intermediate positionbetween rye and wheat, and in favorable years the yield was at the level ofwinter rye. Optimal terms of sowing and rates of sowing of cultivar wintertriticale Bashkirskaya short-stem in the conditions of Middle Ural have beendetermined. The highest productivity of winter triticale and winter rye wasachieved with middle- and high standards of sowing seeds of 6, 7 and 8 milliongerminating seeds per hectare. The highest yield of winter wheat was ensured, theaverage seeding rate of 6 million germinating seeds per hectare. In studyingthe effect of sowing date was detected the trend towards a higher harvest oftriticale when sown in august, especially in the second half of the month (15–25of August). It is established that the largest grain yield of winter rye isformed in the field of 25 of August. At winter wheat planting from 15 of Augustto 5 of September led to the formation of higher yields, compared to early andlate crops.
winter triticale, winter wheat, winter rye, seeding rates, seeding dates, crop yield, cultivation, the crops area.
1. Winter grain crops on Central Ural Mountains : practical recommendations about technology of cultivation of winter crops in Sverdlovsk region. Ekaterinburg, 2015. 48 p.
2. Zholobova M. S., Potapova G. N. Studying of influence of separate elements of technology of cultivation on productivity of winter crops in the conditions of Central Ural Mountains // Achievements of science and technology agrarian and industrial complex. 2011. № 6. P. 31–33.
3. Potapova G. N., Zholobova M. S., Mikhalishchev R. V. Cultivation of winter triticale in the conditions of Sverdlovsk region // Achievement of science and technology agrarian and industrial complex. 2011. № 6. P. 22–24.
4. Ismailov M. M., Verdiyeva V. G. Influence of norm of seeding, sowing time and dose of nitrogen fertilizer on productivity and qualities of grain of a winter wheat // Perm Agrarian Bulletin. 2016. № 4. P. 31–34.
5. Maysak G. P., Voloshin V.A. Urozhaynost winter triticale at different sowing time // Achievements of science and technology of agrarian and industrial complex. 2013. № 5. P. 25–27.
6. Vershinina T. S., Yeliseyev S.L., Popov V. A., Fotina O.V. Perezimovka and productivity of grain winter neigh also triticale depending on sowing time. // Perm Agrarian Bulletin. 2016. № 3. P. 11–16.
7. Tikhonova O. S., Fatykhov I. Sh. Influence of sowing time of winter grain crops on quality of grain on average Cis-Urals // Bulletin of the Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy. 2013. № 1. P. 51–53.
8. Sultanov F. S., Gabdrakhimov O. B. Optimum norm of seeding winter triticale in the conditions of a forest-steppe zone of Baikal region // Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy. 2015. № 70. P. 32–37.
9. Sultanov F. S., Gabdrakhimov O. B. Sowing time winter triticale in the Central agrolandscape regions of the Irkutsk region // Bulletin of the Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy. 2014. № 61. P. 25–29.
10. Kovtunenko V. Ya., Panchenko V. V., Dudka L. F., Kalmysh A. P. Basic elements of technology of cultivation of triticale in Krasnodar Krai // Triticale and its role in the conditions of increase of aridity of climate : proc. of intern. scient. and pract. symp. Rostov-on-Don, 2012. P. 172–177.
11. Biryukov K. N., Grabovets A. I., Krokhmal A. V., Mikhaylenko P. V. Triticale culture in the changing environment conditions on Don // Triticale and its role in the conditions of increase of aridity of climate : proc. of intern. scient. and pract. symp. Rostov-on-Don, 2012. P. 146–153.
12. Zezin N. N., Potapov G. N., Zobnina N. L. Studying and selection winter triticale on fodder properties of grain // Forage production. 2016. № 7. P. 39–43.
Download article as PDF: