Аграрный вестник Урала № 10 (164) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
INTEGRATED ASSESSMENT OF DEGREE OF TENSION IN THE ORGANISM OF COWS IN THE CONDITIONS OF THE ANTHROPOGENIC AGROECOSPHERE
Data on studying of degree of tension of an organism of the cows who arecontained in conditions of the technogenic agroecosphere on leucogram of bloodand a number of integrated indicators (a state indicator, adaptationcoefficient, the index of a ratio of lymphocytes and monocytes) are presentedin article. It is established that in new ecologo-economic conditions of SouthUral at the imported cows the steadiest functional system of immunologicalprotection – phagocytosis begins to dominate that is confirmed by higher valuesof number of monocytes (4,99 ± 0,04 %) and reliable increase of number ofneutrophils: stab – by 1,50 times, the microxyphils – for 21,24 %, incomparison with cows of domestic selection. The integrated indicators (a stateindicator, coefficients of adaptation and the index of a ratio of lymphocytesand monocytes) characterizing a functional condition of an organism andcalculated for quantitative assessment of degree of tension of regulatorysystems of an organism at adaptation to external influences testify to acondition of tension of an organism of the imported cows in the conditions ofthe anthropogenic agroecosphere that is confirmed by their values: a stateindicator – 13,81; adaptation coefficient – 1,14; the index of a ratio oflymphocytes and monocytes – 9,84.
cows, technogenic agroecosphere, environment factors, leucocyte system of blood, integrated indicators, degree of tension of regulatory systems.
1. Donnik I. M. Adaptation of the import cattle in the Ural region // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2012. P. 24–26.
2. Donnik I. M. Degradation of natural ecosystems in districts of the industrial enterprises as risk factor for maintaining livestock production // Modern security of vital activity: theory and practice : proc. of scient. and pract. conf. Kazan, 2012. P. 130–133.
3. Buslovskaya L. K. Adaptive features of an organism of cows in the conditions of negative temperatures of different range // Scientific papers. 2016. № 11. P. 107-116.
4. Karamayeva A. S. Communication of indicators of milk efficiency and natural resistance of an organism of animals // News of the Samara State Agricultural Academy. 2015. № 1. P. 87–91.
5. Korovin A. V. Influence of a season of year on natural resistance of cows of milk breeds // News of the Orenburg State Agricultural University. 2013. № 1. P. 99–102.
6. Lorets O. G. Realization of genetic potential of animals in the conditions of technogenic environmental pollution // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2014. № 7. P. 44–46.
7. Tairova A. R. Assessment of indicators of cellular immunity of cow calves of the early period of post-natal development in the conditions of anthropogenically polluted agroecosystems // Innovations in science : proc. of intern. scient. and pract. conf. Novosibirsk, 2015. P. 12–16.
8. Tairova A. R. Features of formation of an immunologic failure in an organism of cows of Simmental breed of the Austrian selection in new ecological economic conditions of South Ural // Questions of standard and legal adjustment in a veterinary medicine. 2015. № 2. P. 314–316.
9. Tairova A. R. Seasonal features of adaptic reorganization of functional systems of an organism of cows in the conditions of the agroecosystem of South Ural // Scientific notes of Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine of N. E. Bauman. 2015. № 2. P. 158–162.
10. Shkuratova I. A. Ecological and biological features of cattle in the conditions of anthropogenesis // Questions of standard and legal adjustment in a veterinary medicine. 2015. № 2. P. 366–369.
11. Shkuratova I.A. The clinical and immunobiochemical status of productive animals in the conditions of anthropogenic pollution // News of the Orenburg State Agricultural University. 2004. № 3–1. Vol. 3. P. 131–133.
Download article as PDF: