Аграрный вестник Урала № 10 (164) 2017Экономика
COMPETITIVENESS OF THE AGRARIAN SECTOR IN THE CONDITIONS OF LOGISTIC INTEGRATION OF THE EURASIAN ECONOMIC UNION
Developmentof the existing forms and methods of integration is objectively caused by allspheres of economy, and first of all – the agro-industrial complex, providingthe population with a food. In this connection, in methodology of a research offunctioning and development of economy in general, an important element thecompetitiveness of an agrarian sector is. Almost all countries in a patternspecialize in production and export of the most competitive agricultural goods,costs for which manufacture at them are minimum. Member countries of theEurasian Economic Union shall not be an exception. The EEU is created for thepurpose of all-round upgrade, cooperation and increase in competitiveness ofnational economies and creation of conditions for their stable development forthe benefit of increase in living standards of the population of member states.The purpose of research was the status study in an agrarian sector of theEurasian Economic Union for detection of reserves and development of tools ofsupport of its efficiency and increase in competitiveness. In general thecompetitiveness of an agrarian sector of EEU decides by presence at it oftechnical, economic and organizational conditions for creation of productionand sale (on expenses not above international) the quality production meetingrequirements of specific groups of customers. Now the technique of carrying outprice monitoring and the analysis of competitiveness of production of the foodindustry made in member states of the Eurasian Economic Union is approved.Price monitoring will be carried out concerning production which is includedinto the Nomenclature of agricultural production and production of the foodindustry which is earlier approved by Council of ECE. The data can be used fordevelopment of the common agrarian market and export of the countries of theUnion and also for framing of recommendations about increase in competitivenessof production of agro-industrial complex made in the Union.
competitiveness, agrarian sector, logistic integration, Eurasian Economic Union, customs administration.
1. Asylbekova N. T. Analysis of competitiveness of the food industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan // International magazine of experimental education. 2013. № 8. P. 145–150. URL : https://expeducation.ru/ru/article/view? id=3905.
2. Drobot E. V. Study of the economic capacity of the Eurasian Economic Union: factors of competitiveness and threat of economic security // Russian business. 2016. Vol. 17. № 12. P. 1407–1428.
3. Kandakova G. V., Chirkova M. B., Kusmagambetov S. M. Features of formation and development of infrastructure of the agrarian market in the EEU countries // Bulletin of Voronezh State Agricultural University. 2015. № 3. P. 148–157.
4. Karichkovsky R. V. The priority directions and topical issues of deepening of interaction within EEU // Euroasian Scientific Magazine. 2016. № 4. URL : http: // journalpro.ru.
5. Prushchak O. V., Saninsky S. A., Yeremeyev M. A., Kuznetsova N. A. Formation of the competitive environment in the agrarian sector of economy // Management of economic systems. 2014. № 12.
6. Razakova D. I. Modern conditions of the agrarian market of the countries of participants of EEU and possible models of development // MID (Modernization. Innovations. Development). 2015. Vol. 6. № 4. P. 380–385.
7. Sagiryan R. E. Competitiveness of goods in the conditions of globalization // Modern scientific research and innovations. 2014. № 12. P. 2. URL : http: // web.snauka.ru/issues/2014/12/40632.
8. Sukhinin V. G. The strategy of increase in level of competitiveness of agrarian and industrial complex of Russia as a basis of state policy in modern conditions // News of Sochi State University. 2013. № 4–1. P. 156–180.
9. Tarasov V. I., Belsky V. I., Svinukhov V. G. Features of strategies of development for the agrarian sphere of EEU and various regional integration formations // Euroasian Union of Scientists. 2017. № 1.
10. Toktomamatov K. Sh., Abdiyev M. Zh., Toktorov K. K. Foreign practice of increase in competitiveness of the agrarian sector // Economy and business: theory and practice. 2017. Vol. 1. № 1. P. 169–171.
11. On creation of the free trade zone: agreement of the CIS countries of April 15, 1994 // Bulletin of International Treaties. 1994. № 9.
12. On the approval of the Inventory and rates to which during the transition period the Republic of Armenia applies the rates of the import customs duties other than rates of the Common customs tariff of the Eurasian Economic Union: decision of Council of the Euroasian economic commission of December 10, 2014 № 113 // Official site of the Euroasian Economic Committee. 2014. URL : http: // www.eurasiancommission.org.
13. Website of Euroasian Economic Committee. URL : www.eurasiancommission.org.
14. Nabokov V.I., Nekrasov K. V., Zueva O. N., Donskova L. A. Branch features as a factor of formation and development of logistics systems in agrarian and industrial complex // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2016. № 12. P. 102–104.
15. Zueva O. N., Donskova L. A., Nabokov V. I., Nekrasov K .V. Logistic aspects of development of the food market of the Eurasian Economic Union // Economy and business. 2016. № 12. P. 152–155.
Download article as PDF: