Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (165) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
MODELING OF CHOPPED MEAT USING VEGETABLE MIXES
This paper presents the study of the experience of leading scientists theresult of which is the conclusion that the greatest use of meat products inRussia Federation is for minced meat and sausages. Firstly it is connected withcheapness of production, high nutritional value, and the wide use of meatproducts in the food market. Using minced meat as a research object for thedevelopment of a new therapeutic and prophylactic product using vegetable raw-stuff is considered wasexamined. The ground meat is positioned as dietary which allows using it in theproduction of sausages and semi-finished products, with some types of therapy,as a therapeutic and prophylactic. The substantiation of the choice ofmeat-filling is a wide reserve capabilities in the production of differenttypes of sausage products, meat semi-finished products (cutlets, schnitzels,etc.). Development of sausages allows to enterinto the prescription product of various plant components, in particularcarrots and large-fruited pumpkin. The authors identified the best compositionof minced meat and vegetables by using the method of mathematical modelling.This composition of meat included beef premium, bold, pork, chicken broiler thefirst category and mixed vegetables – 18:63:9:10 respectively. In theexperimental minced meat with vegetable mix 10 % the theoretical assimilationof the finished product was 103 %, yield – 104 %. The research shows thatminced meat with the addition of a vegetable mix of 10 % in comparison withmeat minced meat, has the highest yield of the finished product by 4.9 %, anddigestibility by 3 %. The results of the researchindicate on the need to continue research in this direction.
meat and vegetables, mixed vegetables, compounding, functional and technological properties.
1. Biltrikova T. V., Bituyeva E. B. Research of organoleptic characteristics of models of meat and cereal forcemeats // Proc. of intern. scient. and pract. conf. devoted to V. M. Gorbatov's memory. M., 2015. № 1. P. 75–79.
2. Bochkaryova Z. A. The qualitative characteristic of the meat and cereal stuffed products // the Innovative equipment and technology. 2015. № 3. P. 13–16.
3. Bochkaryova Z. A. Improvement of technology of the half-finished stuffed meat on the basis of meat and cereal chopped weight // 21st century: results of the past and problem of the present. Penza, 2016. № 1. P. 137–143.
4. Karpunina L. I., Kochneva S. V. Development of the combined meat chopped semi-finished products of functional purpose // Proc. of intern. student scient. conf. Kemerovo, 2015. P. 309–310.
5. Skorokhodov D. A., Yakupov F. F., Dogareva N. G., Rebezov Ya. M. Functional meat products // Young scientist. 2017. № 9. P. 88–91.
6. Fedoseenko V. A. Improvement of the combined food // Proc. of intern. scient. and pract. conf. Vladivostok, 2017. P. 87–89.
7. Chernobay E. N. Features of creation of functional products on a meat basis // the Stavropol state agricultural university. 2014. № 1. P. 22–24.
8. Potoroko I., Kalinina I., Popova N. et al. The kinetics of formation of food products sensory characteristics under the effects sonochemistry // Program and book and abstracts of the 14th Meeting of the European Society of Sonochemistry. Avignon, 2014. P. 263–264.
9. Shimokomaki M. Meat and meat products microstructure and their eating quality / Massami Shimokomaki, Elza I. Ida, Talita Kato, Mayka R. Pedrão, Fabio A. G. Coró and Francisco J. Hernández-Blazquez // Current microscopy contributions to Advances in Science and Technology. 2012. Vol. 23. P. 486–495.
11. Shebis Y., Iluz D., Kinel-Tahan Y., Dubinsky Z., Yehoshua Y. Natural Antioxidants: Function and Sources // Food and Nutrition Sciences. 2013. № 4. P. 643–649.
Download article as PDF: