Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (165) 2017Технические науки
MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF EVAPORATION IN THE PRESENCE ON THE SOIL SURFACE OF THE PLANT SCREEN
Inarticle one of concepts of moisture losses at physical evaporation from thesurface of the soil of the plant screen is considered. The derivation ofmathematical structures for estimating the parameters of the plant screen isshown. This takes into account the geometric and optical properties ofvegetation (the area occupied by the skeleton of plants, the height of thelatter, the optical density of the plant screen). Real findings on indicatorsof the plant screen which serve as test material at various calculations areprovided. And also, these findings give a real picture ofthe ranges of parameters and parameters of the plant screen. The calculationsshow the role played by the plant screen in saving moisture during physicalevaporation from the soil. And, it is considered on the phenological phases ofplant development. Much attention is paid in this article to the considerationof the dependence of the coefficient on the properties of the soil. In particular, it is specifiedthat this coefficient, undoubtedly, has to depend on porosity of the soil whichdepends on many factors: (mechanical and structural structure of soils, theirchemical properties, economic activity, etc.). Since evaporation of waterhappens not only from the surface of the soil, but also from cavities betweenstructural separateness (or mechanical separateness), in article is accentedthat the general breed not completely reflects a vaporizing possibility of thesoil. It is better to associate the coefficient with capillaryporosity.
mathematical model, soil, evaporation, moisture, transpiration, optical density, plant screen, parameters, regularity.
1. Turko S.Yu. Trubakova K. Yu. Mathematical modeling of moisture losses from the soil at absence on her surface on her surface of the protective vegetable screen // Way of increase in efficiency of the irrigated agriculture. 2017. № 1. C. 81–87.
2. Vasilyev Yu. I., Voloshenkova T.V., Ovechko N. N. Methodology of the forecast of variation of a grain yield of cultures in an agrolesolandshafta in connection with instability of climatic characteristics // Reports of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences. 2013. № 4. P. 54-57.
3. Vasilyev Yu. I. Efficiency of systems of forest strips in fight against deflation of soils. Volgograd, 2003. 176 p.
4. Pavlovsky E. S., Vasilyev Yu. I., Zaychenko K.N., et al. Agrarian and forest melioration and fertility of soils. M. : Agropromizdat, 1991. 288 p.
5. Turko S. Yu., Vasilyev Yu. I., Sergeyev I. S., et al. Assessment of soil-protective influence of forest strips taking into account their age aspect under new conditions of land use on arable lands of the dry steppe of Lower Volga area // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2010. № 8. P. 64-66.
6. Frans J., Torli J. Mathematical models in agriculture. M. : Agropromizdat, 1987. 400 p.
7. Lir H., Polster G., Fidler G. I. Physiology of wood plants. M. : Forest industry, 1974. 421 p.
8. Turko S. Yu., Vlasenko M. V., Kulik A. K. The mathematical description of processes of growth and productivity of forage crops in arid conditions // Messenger of the Bashkir SAU. 2016. № 2. P. 18-22.
9. Monin S. A. Geography of soils. M., 1957. 287 p.
10. Hrgian A. H. Physics of the atmosphere. Vol. 2. L. : Gidrometeoizdat, 1978. 310 p.
Download article as PDF: