Аграрный вестник Урала № 11 (165) 2017Технические науки
OPTIMIZATION OF THE CONSTRUCTION OF FOOD COOKING APPARATUS
In the article modern approaches are considered in thedesign and development of rational designs for cookers with a jacket, whichprovide for improved energy efficiency, metal and material consumption withobservance of technological and operational characteristics. A new method forcalculating the optimal forms of the heat transfer surface of the cookingvessels of apparatus is presented on the basis of the method for studying thefunction of several variables on an extremum. Studies were carried out for thesix most common forms of working capacities of cookers with a jacket of thefood industry and public catering: cylindrical tanks with a hemispherical andflat bottom, rectangular, trough-shaped and a capacity in the form of apolesphere. The capacity of all cooking vessels was assumed to be the same. Theresults of the calculation are tabulated in the form of geometric parameters,for which the surface of the vessel is minimal. A detailed example of amathematical analysis of the geometric parameters of a vessel made in the formof a horizontal half cylinder with a vertical rectangular shell is given. It isshown that the smallest surface has a vessel with a hemispherical bottom,transforming into a cylindrical shell, the height of which is half the diameterof the hemisphere. With the same capacity, the surface area of the cookingvessel of a cylindrical vessel with a flat bottom and a trough shape is higherby 6.3 %, and 17.2 %, respectively.
food cooking apparatus, metal consumption, surface area, energy efficiency, functional dependence, shirt, geometric parameters.
1. Vorobiev V. V. Formation of quality of the created equipment for food and processing industry // Innovation in agriculture. 2014. № 4. P. 41–44.
2. Huzina A. F., Frolova I. I. Control of the equipment at the enterprises of the food industry // Innovative economy: prospects of development and improvement. 2016. № 6. P. 172–178.
3. Borisov O. V. State regulation of the food industry as factor of ensuring food security // Basic researches. 2015. № 2–9. P. 1911–1915.
4. Timkin V. A., Lazarev V. A. Determination of the osmotic pressure of multicomponent solutions in the food industry // Petroleum Chemistry. 2015. Vol. 55. № 4. P. 301–307.
5. Guseva E. A., Konstantinova M. V. Corrosion resistance of the equipment of food productions // Bulletin of the Irkutsk state technical university. 2014. № 12. P. 35–40.
6. Zabello V. History of the invention of stainless steels // Processing of milk. 2016. № 6. P. 54–55.
7. Ziborov D. M. Improvement of the thermal equipment of catering establishments on the basis of use of perspective heat carriers : monograph. M, 2016. 64 c.
8. Lugantsev L. D., Lyubanov G.A. The automated calculation on durability of devices with shirts // News of the Moscow state technical university. 2013. № 1. P. 7–13.
9. Luzin A. N. Function extrema in elementary mathematics and an algorithm a farm // Mathematics at school. 2014. № 8. P. 38–41.
10. Shikhalev S. V. Modeling of the cooking equipment of catering establishments. Yekaterinburg, 2011. 141 p.
Download article as PDF: