Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (166) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
GENETIC VARIETY OF CATTLE BRED IN KRASNODAR REGION
This article presents the results ofstudies of the genetic diversity of the Aberdeen-Angus breed of cattle. Researchwas carried out in the three leading farms of the Krasnodar Territory. Theobject of the study was the animals most abundant in the province of the breed(more than 31 % of the total number) of cattle meat direction of productivity —Aberdeen-Angus. During the work the following were investigated: thegenealogical structure of the population, pedigree certificates and theexternal profile of animals, the structure of microsatellite loci, the indicesof heterozygosity, and the values of Fis. The aim of the research is to studythe rock formation process in the Aberdeen-Angus breed, with intensive use ofanimals in breeding and breeding work. It has been established that in theKrasnodar Territory the population of Aberdeen-Angus cattle used refers to morethan 20 legitimate genealogical complexes: 12 groups (63.2 %) belong toAmerican breeding — 3 (15.8 %), Australian and New Zealand — 4 (21.0 %). Theaverage number of offspring per manufacturer was up to 150 goals. Five-yearmonitoring of the exterior signs of bulls-producers, it is established that allanimals have a strong physique. The use of animals in the conditions of thesouthern foothill zone, with pasture content, affects the strength of thelimbs, so in the Australian bulls, the feet with an enlarged thumb meet 7 %more than at the age of 12 months, and in Canada — by 7.2 %. The study of thestructure of the most important microsatellite loci: BM1824, BM2113, BM1818,CSRM60, CSSM66, ETH3, ETH10, ETH225, INRA023, ILSTS006, SPS115, TGLA227, TGLA126,TGLA122, TGLA53, made it possible to establish that there are 69 peaks in thepopulation, heterozygosity high from 0.67 to 0.957, the Fis values within theconfidence interval (95 %). The studied populations have a stable genealogicalstructure, there is no close inbreeding, and there are numerous options formodeling further breeding and breeding work.
selection, genotype, microsatellite loci, DNA markers, productivity, exterior, genealogy, bulls-producers, confidence interval, heterozygosity.
1. Vishnevets A. V., Krasochko P. P., Rubenok D. V. Polymorphism of the marker gene BLG (beta-lactoglobulin and its use in breeding bulls-producers) // Scientific notes of the educational institution “Vitebsk Order of the “Badge of Honor” State Academy of Veterinary Medicine”. 2015. Vol. 51. No. 1–2. P. 16–19.
2. Gridyushko I. F., Kurban T. K., Gridushko E. S. The genotype of boars of different lines of the Belarusian black-motley breed for the IGF-2 marker gene and its relationship with fattening and meat productivity // Zootechnical science of Belarus. 2013. Vol. 48. No. 1. P. 73–78.
3. Dunin I. M., Amerkhanov Kh. A. Selection and technological aspects of the development of dairy cattle breeding in Russia // Zootechny. 2017. No. 6. P. 2–8.
4. Koshchaev A. G., Shchukina I. V. Use of different types of beef evaluation to form a culture of its consumption // Bulletin of the Novosibirsk State Agrarian University. 2015. No 2 (35). P. 64–70.
5. Koshchaev A. G., Shchukina I. V. Economic-biological and exteriors of repair young cattle in the Krasnodar region // Polytechnical network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. 2015. No. 105. P. 1082–1110.
6. Usenko V. V., Jarovaja L. D., Likhoman A. V., Komarova N. S., Koshchaev A. G. Rationale for genetic studies to predict the loss of cows in a transitional period // Veterinary Medicine of the Kuban. 2016. No. 3. P. 12–14.
7. Koshchaev A. G., Usenko V. V., Jarovaja L. D., Likhoman A. V., Komarova N. S. The causes and consequences of metabolic disturbances in the organism of dairy cows during the transition period // Bulletin of the Kurgan State Agricultural Academy. 2016. No. 1 (17). P. 25–28.
8. Shchukina I. V., Koshchaev A. G. Use of biotechnological methods of reproduction to increase the economic efficiency of beef production // Veterinary Medicine of the Kuban. 2014. No. 5. P. 17–21.
9. Shchukina I. V., Koshchaev A. G. Simulation of free and limited growth of beef cattle population // Zootechny. 2015. No. 4. P. 24–27.
10. Shchukina I. V., Koshchaev A. G.The economic and biological characteristics of the heifers used to reproduce the cattle population in the Krasnodar region // Veterinary Medicine of the Kuban. 2015. Vol. 2. P. 15–19.
11. Koshchaev A. G., Shchukina I. V., Semenenko M. P., Krivonogova A. S., Kalashnikov V. V. Amino acid profile of meat of specialized beef breeds // Research journal of pharmaceutical, biological and chemical sciences. 2016. № 7 (5). P. 670–676.
12. Koshchaev A. G., Shchukina I. V., Koshchaeva O. V. Peculiarities of formation of the charolais cattle gene pool in the South of Russia // Advances in Agricultural and Biological Sciences. 2016. Vol. 2. No. 3. P. 23–32.
13. Australian and Canadian Aberdeen-Angus breed database. [Electronic resource]. URL : http://abri.une.edu.au.
14. Scottish Association of Aberdeen-Angus cattle. [Electronic resource]. URL : wwww.aberdeen-angus.co.uk.
Download article as PDF: