Аграрный вестник Урала № 12 (166) 2017Технические науки
AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEM OF TETHERED ANIMALS
The tying of animals in the stallpredetermines the increase in the production of milk and meat. Reliablefixation of the animal in the stall allows optimizing all technologicalprocesses and veterinary activities associated with the adherence of animals.At the same time, the stalls are equipped with automated tethering, which makesit possible to reduce the labor costs of livestock workers and increase theirsafety, as well as provide free access of animals from the premises to activeoutings and fires. In this regard, the most important problem in livestockcomplexes (farms) is the problem of the optimal organization of the leash, inparticular, its automation. The latter can not only significantly facilitatethe work of livestock keepers, but also increase the overall safety of thefarm, including the fire department. This article examines scientific andtechnical solutions aimed at increasing the productivity of animals andimproving the working conditions of livestock keepers, on ensuring theefficiency and reliability of animals’ exit from premises in the event of afire on the farm. Based on the analysis of device designs and systems ofautomated binding and unbinding of animals during their keeping in stalls, anautomated control system for pegged animals was developed. In order to furtherdevelop the automation of animal content and improve the working conditions offarm workers, in addition to the automatic tethering system, engineeringsolutions have been developed to equip the premises of livestock complexes withsliding gates and sound signaling devices, the inclusion of which coincideswith the activation of the electric drives of the leash and the gate (leash —to untying and gates — for opening and closing). At the same time, in order toeffectively solve this problem in the event of fires, the premises of livestockcomplexes (farms) (stall premises, as well as feed preparation, dairy and othercompartments and auxiliary rooms) are equipped with automatic fire signalingsystems. The structural scheme of the system, available for its application byspecialists of appropriate qualification, is given. The objective function ofthe system for selecting the best possible option is shown and the solution ofthe problem on finding such a relation between such parameters as the time ofdetection and fire extinguishing, reliability and cost of the system for thecattle-breeding complex, in which the total losses from heat and the cost Systems(capital and operating costs) would be minimal.
animal farm, the working conditions of breeders, harness pet auto leash, livestock productivity, efficiency of automated control system of tethered animals.
1. Manilo I. I., Chechechenin O. S., Andryukova N. A. Automatic leash as an element of an integrated system for reducing injuries, improving fire safety and animal productivity // Improvement of ways to prevent production risks, dynamic reduction and elimination of injuries and morbidity of workers in the agroindustrial complex : coll. of scientific papers of the Intern. scientific-practical conf. St. Petersburg-Pushkin : St. Petersburg State University, 2017. P. 55–58.
2. Manilo I. I., Voinkov V. P., Zykov V. I., Chistyakov V. P., Kondratov K. S., Rusakov Y. S. Automatic fire protection of livestock complex // Modern fireproof materials and technologies : coll. of mat. of the Intern. scientific-practical conf. Ivanovo : Ivanovo Fire and Rescue Academy of the State Fire Service of the Ministry of Emergencies of Russia, 2017. P. 259–263.
3. Mikolaychik I. N., Dostovalov E. V., Kostomakhin N. M. Perfection of breeding milk cattle of Zauralye // Chief livestock specialist. 2014. No. 8. P. 28–36.
4. Shkuratova I. A. et al. Assessment of the bioresource potential of highly productive cows under different technologies of maintenance // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2012. No. 1 (93). P. 33–34.
5. Loretz O. G. Influence of the technology of content and the frequency of milking on the productivity of cows and the quality of milk // Agrarian Journal of the Urals. 2013. No. 8 (114). P. 72–74.
6. Gorelik O. V. Milk productivity of cows at different milk production technologies // Chief livestock specialist. 2016. No. 7. P. 12–17.
7. Loretz O. G., Gorelik O. V., Belookov A. A., Gritsenko S. A. A method for increasing the meat production of cattle // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2016. No. 11 (153). P. 46–50.
8. Mikolaychik I. N., Morozova L. A., Duskaev G. K. Genetic potential of dairy cattle of the Kurgan region // Bulletin of beef cattle breeding. 2011. Vol. 2. No. 64. P. 49–52.
9. Manilo I. I., Teplykh S. S., Mikolaychik I. N. Automated leash for animals as an effective element of the fire protection system of the cattle-breeding complex // Safety of life in the third millennium : col. of mat. of the VIth Intern. scientific-practical conf. Chelyabinsk : Publishing Center of SUSU, 2015. Vol. 2. P. 174–181.
10. Manilo I. I., Voinkov V. P., Andryukova N. A. et al. Automated system of fire-shielding of the cattle-breeding complex, Ecology. Risk. Security : mat. of the IVth All-Russian scientific-practical conf. with intern. participation. Kurgan : Publishing house of the KSU, 2016. P. 149–151.
11. Manilo I. I., Zykov V. I. Advanced automated fire alarm system // Strategy of innovative development of the agro-industrial complex : mat. of the Intern. scientific-practical conf. Kurgan : Publishing House of the Kurgan State Agricultural Academy, 2013. P. 519–525.
12. Zhuravlev B. I., Borodulin E. N., Frolkin A. V. et al. Integrated mechanization of livestock farms in the Non-Chernozem Zone / 2nd ed., rev. and add. M. : Rosagropromizdat, 1989. 364 p.
Download article as PDF: