Аграрный вестник Урала № 13 (167) 2017Биология и биотехнологии
MORPHOLOGICAL REACTION OF THE LIVER OF PIGS BY APPLICATION OF THE PREPARATION “WESTIN” THE SYSTEM “MOTHER-FETUS”
Thepaper presents material on the manifestation of the morphological reaction ofthe liver of piglets after the application of nucleic nature “Westin” in thesystem “мother-fetus”.The liver is one of the main organs that support homeostasis in mammals,participates in all kinds of metabolism and is the most suitable object forstudying general and particular problems of the influence of drugs. Duringpregnancy, as well as in the period of early postnatal development, changes inthe liver can occur that are necessary for energy supply and maintenance of theorganism’s vitality. The studies were performed on sows oflarge white breed and the piglets from 10 daily to 7 months of age. Forhistological examination samples of the liver of the piglets were recorded inthe 10–12 % solution of neutral formalin was poured into the wax, preparing thesections with thickness of 5–7 µm and stained by classical methods ofmorphological research. In sections of liver was carried out morphometricstudies. In the liver of piglets of the experimental group noted the change ofimmunomorphological reactions in the form of the accumulation of lymphoid cellsin the region of the triads by the type of follicle. A pronounced symptom ofthe liver of pigs of the control group was the growth of connective tissuecapsule and region of the triad due to the increase in the number andhypertrophy of cells reticulohistiocytoma system. Histochemical analysis ofhepatocytes of the liver of newborn piglets, showed lipid inclusions and thepresence of uniformly and densely arranged in the Central portions of the cellsof granules of glycogen both in the centre and the periphery of the lobules,the presence of intense staining for RNA, the intensity of such staining in thecytoplasm of hepatocytes of piglets of the control group was visually somewhatreduced and represented by small granules. It is shown a positive effect oftest drug on the morphological structure of the liver of pigs and the formationof adaptive reactions of the organism. The drug is the “Westin” with theintroduction of the system “мother-fetus” in the later stages of fruiting, has apositive influence on the content of glycogen and RNA in the hepatocytes of theliver of pigs that is characterized by a high level of energy and plasticprocesses.
Keywords: adaptation, immunocorrection, morphologic reaction, liver, hepatocyte, piglets, “mother-fetus” system, nucleic preparation.
1. Vasilev Y. G., Troshin E. I., Yaglov V. V. Cytology. Histology. Embryology : textbook. SPb. : DOE, 2013. 576 p.
2. Drozdov L. I., Puzyrikov A. V. Morphology of the liver of pigs at end of fattening at traditional technologies // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2015. No. 11 (141). P. 20–23.
3. Drozdova L. I. Adaptation of animals in conditions of technogenic pressure // Modern problems of pathological anatomy, pathogenesis and diagnosis of animal diseases : mat. of the 18th Intern. scientific-method. conf. on the pathology of animals. M., 2014. P. 29–33.
4. Isaeva A. G., Krivonogova A. S., Donnik I. M., Shkuratova I. A., Drozdova L. I., Bespamyatnykh E. N. Full biological value of meat of pigs raw materials in the conditions of technogenic pollution territories // Indo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2017. Vol. 4. No. 11. P. 4130–4136.
5. Kaluga V. V., Kara I. I., Nikolaev S. V., Bazykin V. I. New stress-free method of pig // Animal Russia. 2012. No. 12. P. 31–32.
6. Lebedev I. A., Donnik I. M., Drozdova L. I., Bezborodov N. A. Nevskaya A. A., Vereshchak N. A., Dudkina N. N., Suzdaltseva M. A. Methodology of application of biologically active compounds for broiler chickens. Ekaterinburg, 2013. P. 28.
7. Pleshakova V. I. Use of immunomodulators “Vestin” and “Provest” for the prevention of viral respiratory infections of calves // Veterinary Kuban. 2012. No. 4. P. 7–9.
8. Reutova E. A., Influence of immune pregnant animals on the morphological reaction of the liver of pigs : notes of the Kazan SAVM named after N. E. Bauman. Vol. 214. M., 2013. P. 341–347.
9. Stakeeva A. B. Scientific and practical basis for the productivity of pigs with the use of natural resources and biologically active substances in the Northern Urals : abstract dis. ... dr. of agricult. sc. Orenburg, 2016. 40 p.
10. Suleymanov S. M., Teresina T. N., Parshin P. A. Microstructural organization of the internal organs of pigs with rickets : histological atlas. Voronezh : Voronezh SAU, 2016. 97 p.
11. Shkuratova I. A., Drozdova L. I. Pathomorphological changes in the tissues and organs of pigs under the action of t-2 toxin // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2013. No. 09 (115). P. 21–24.
Download article as PDF: