Аграрный вестник Урала № 01 (168) 2018Экономика
INCREASE OF EFFICIENCY OF ADMINISTRATION OF AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES ON THE BASIS OF MEANS OF AUTOMATICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
Statement and the decision of a problem ofcomplex use of mathematical methods andmodels for the analysis and forecasting of efficiency of ability to live of modern agricultural productions, and also research ofpossibilities of application of information technologies and means ofautomatics with a view ofincrease of efficiency of agrarian management is given. The aim of this work is to developmathematical models of management of agricultural production based on moderninformation technologies and means of automation that can automate themanagement processes and thus improve the efficiency of agriculturalmanagement. The realization of this objective is carried out by methods ofmathematical modeling and forecasting and computer-oriented modeling methods ofinformation-analytical systems and business processes (based on IDEF0 standardsand IDEFlx). Managementproblems (from the point of view of control theory) in the framework of thesemethods have not been studied, despite the fact that the approach to solvingthis problem from the standpoint of control theory allowed to at leastpartially automate the decision-making process. In this formulation, theproblem of development of methods of management of independent entities in thefield of agricultural production is new, and the realities of modernagricultural production make it highly relevant. Thus, automation of even a small number of controltasks to be solved are noted actors, can significantly improve theeffectiveness of the managers of these farms management decisions. Thus, thenatural formulation of the problem of complex use of mathematical methods andmodels for analysis and forecasting of efficiency of activity of modernagricultural production, and also research of possibilities of application ofmodern information technologies and of automation as a system-forming factor.
Keywords: automation, agrarian management, mathematical model, information technologies, control system, efficiency, agricultural production.
1. Tool of forecasting economic indicators and analyzing market trends Forecast Expert [Electronic resource]. URL : http://soft.neta.ru/products/?prod=proinv/forecast/index.phtml.
2. Intelligent system of diagnostics of financial and economic activities of the economy “The analyst” [Electronic resource]. URL : http://altnet.ru/~ist/products/analitik.htm.
3. Projects, components for data analysis and financial forecasting Windows Web Analusis, Caster, Market [Electronic resource]. URL : http://socionet.ru/RuPEc/xml/rus/book-ieieli/rusieieli93892.xml.
4. Aimurzinov M. S., Baimukhamedova G. S. the Development of agricultural management based on information technology : monograph. Kostanay : Master Reprint, 2014. 124 p.
6. Aimurzinov M. S. Models of structural-functional analysis of production processes of the farm // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2012. No. 6. P. 76–78.
7. Baimukhamedov M. F., Aimurzinov M. S. The model of the financial condition of agricultural production // Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2012. No. 11. P. 70–73.
8. Durandin M. M. The concept of production management, the underlying increase of efficiency of production (foreign experience) // Stroymnogo [Electronic resource]. URL : http://stroymnogo.com.
9. Gerasimov B. N., Gerasimov K. B. Production management: theory, methodology, practice // Stroymnogo [Electronic resource]. URL : http://stroymnogo.com.
10. Filimonova Ju. V., Kozlova K. A. Production management // Stroymnogo [Electronic resource]. URL : http://stroymnogo.com.
Download article as PDF: