Аграрный вестник Урала № 01 (168) 2018Экономика
PROBLEMS OF AGRARIAN AND INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IN THE CONDITIONS OF NORTHERN KAZAKHSTAN (ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE KOSTANAY REGION)
The main sectors of the grain business, the numberof products from hard and soft wheat varieties are indicated. The production ofagricultural products in the Republic of Kazakhstan today are not only largeagro-industrial structure, but also medium-sized producers and peasant farmers, whose contribution to the gross domesticproduct is growing annually in average by 10 %. Agriculture today affects significantly theentire socio-economic situation in the region. In the economy of region a shareof agriculture in production of gross domestic regional product is 33.8 %, andits share in national production is 17.2 %. The basis of agriculturalproduction is grain farming. The main issues are presented to the producersof the North Kazakhstan. There are low levels ofreliability of agricultural machinery. Cars of CIS republics concede the bestforeign analogues in 3–5 and more times. A mixed economy is emerged with theformation of farmers that do not have the required amount of equipment andappropriate repair and serving base. A brief analysis of costs inthe maintenance and repair of agricultural machinery is done. The activitiesare proposed for the development of enterprises of agricultural services. Itis necessary to carry out a number of measures aimed at improving the qualityof work performed. It is necessary to replace obsolete, physically and morallyobsolete equipment. It is necessary to create specialized points and areas witha set of necessary equipment for maintenance, diagnosis and repair of fuelequipment, hydraulic systems and electrical equipment. It is proposed to createnew technical service structures at these facilities, such as machine and tractor stations, technical centers anddealerships.
Keywords: agriculture, agricultural products, agricultural complex, producers, production of cars, technical maintenance, repair, tractors and combines, technical service, the repair and serving base.
1. Ismuratov S. B., Kukhar V. S. The quality management system in grain production in Northern Kazakhstan : monograph. M. : MSAU, 2013. 112 p.
2. Eskhozhin D. Z. The improvement of technology and technical means of mechanization of grain production in Northern Kazakhstan // Bulletin of the CHSAA. 2012. Vol. 61. P. 43–46.
3. Taskayeva А. G., Sushkov S. Yu., Kusnirenko I. Yu. Economic preconditions of development of farms in the Chelyabinsk region // Bulletin of the CHSAA. 2012. Vol. 61. P. 120–124.
4. Dorota Chudy-Hyski The role of innovation in sustainable rural development : mat. of Intern. scientific-practical conf. VIIth Dulatov readings. Тaraz, 2012. P. 69–70.
5. Bayazitova К. N., Gass О. S., Shayakhmetova А. S. Varietal agronomy of major field crops in NKR : tutorial. Magzhana : NKSU named after M. Kozybayev, 2012. P. 45.
6. Baganov N. А, Bekhtold Т. G. To the question of control of technical condition of machines // Bulletin of Technical Sciences. 2016. No. 1. P. 6–11.
7. Abuova А. B., Tulkubayeva S. А. The rape in Northern Kazakhstan : monograph. Kostanay : Kostanay Agricultural Research Institute, 2014. 219 p.
8. Baganov N. А., Baganov I. А. The problems and prospects of development of technical service in Kostanay region : mat. of Intern. scientific-practical conf. Dulatov readings 2013. Kostanay, 2013. P. 297–300.
9. Overchenkо G. I., Ephremov Yu. N. The production-technical base of motor transport enterprises : textbook, manual. Uralsk : West Kazakhstan Agrarian Technical University named after Zhangir Khan, 2013. 109 p.
10. Baganov N. А, Bekhtold Т. G. The concept of diagnostic equipment in the Republic of Kazakhstan // Science. 2016. No. 1. P. 271–273.
Download article as PDF: