Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (169) 2018Биология и биотехнологии
TREATMENT OF COWS PATIENTS WITH ENDOMETRITIS
Infertility in highly productive cows causes significant damage to dairycattle. In the farms with the livestock for the intensification of reproductivefunction it is necessary to conduct regular comprehensive gynecologicalclinical examination of the herd.
The aim of this work is to develop the most effective in therapeutic andeconomic terms, but also easy to implement in practice the method of treatmentof cows patients with purulent-catarrhal endometritis. When treatment excludedthe use of antibiotics, which are excreted in animal milk, get into human foodand cause allergic reactions, and also violate the technological properties ofmilk and reduce its value. The work was carried out under conditions theindustrial complex in flow-shop system of keeping cows of the collective farm «Rodina»Blagodarnenskiy district, Stavropol territory.
For treatment of cows patients with chronicand acute purulent-catarrhal endometritis used three methods: intraaortal theintroduction of 100 ml of 1 % novocaine solution, 10 ml of 2 % solution ofrivanol and 50 IU of oxytocin every 48 hours until recovery; autohaemotherapyaccording to the scheme: on the first day to 20 ml of autologous blood, thethird – 40 ml at the sixth – 60 ml in combination with daily massage of theuterus through the rectum; introduction into the peritoneal cavity with 10 mlof a 10 % solution of novocaine in combination with massage of the uterus inthe first the third and sixth days to monitor the condition of the body.
The best therapeutic effect with therecovery of all animals achieved when using the first method. Apparently it isconnected with observance of all necessary principles of treatment of cows patientswith endometritis: contraction of the muscles of the uterus to remove exudate(oxytocin), the destruction of the microflora (rivanol) and increase bodyresistance (anti-inflammatory effect of novocaine).
cows, symptomatic infertility, endometritis, acute, chronic, exudate, procaine, oxytocin, autochrome, autohaemotherapy.
1. Infertility in cattle / V. Ya. Nikitin, N. V. Belugin, N. A. Pisarenko, V. S. Skripkin, A. V. Konopacki // Effective farming. 2016. No. 2 . P. 34–36.
2. Restoration of reproductive function of cows by eliminating the symptomatic infertility / L. G. Voytenko, T. I. Lapina, I. A. Golovan, Yu. S. Gnidina, O. S. Voitenko, D. I. Shilin // Veterinary pathology. 2014. No. 3–4. P. 24–31.
3. The question of the prevention and treatment of obstetric-gynecologic diseases of cows / V. Ya. Nikitin, N. V. Belugin, N. A. Pisarenko, V. S. Skripkin, N. V. Fedota // Vestnik APK Stavropol. 2015. No. 1. P. 19–22.
4. Kocharyan V. D., Chizhova G. S., Nikitin M. A. An Integrated approach to the treatment of purulent-catarrhal endometritis in highly productive cows // News of the Nizhnevolzhsky agrouniversity complex: Science and higher professional education. 2013. No. 4. P. 136–139.
5. Malygina N. A., Bulaeva A. V. Prevention and treatment of purulent-catarrhal endometritis in cows // Bulletin of Altai state agrarian university. 2017. No. 1. P. 116–120.
6. Scientifically grounded recommendations on improvement of methods for the determination of the causes and forms of infertility in cows, development of measures on prevention and liquidation of sterility / V. I. Trukhachev, V. Ya. Nikitin, A. N. Kvocko, etc. Stavropol, 2016. 120 p.
7. Porfiryev I. A. Infertility in high-yielding cows // Veterinary medicine. 2009. No. 8. P. 37–40.
8. Perfection of methods of treatment of acute postpartum endometritis in cows / S. V. Chupryn, D. A. Erin, V. I. Mikhalev, L. I. Efanova // Advances in science and technology AIC. 2012. No. 1. P. 45–48.
9. Kaliaev M. G., Ustarhanov P. D., Azizov I. M. Catarrhal-purulent endometritis in cows // Journal of Russian agricultural science. 2014. No. 5. P. 45–48.
10. Chegodaev F. N., Mughnieh L. A. Etiopathogenetic therapy of purulent-catarrhal endometritis in cows // News of Gorsky state agrarian university. 2015. Vol. 52. No. 2. P. 111–115.
Download article as PDF: