Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (169) 2018Биология и биотехнологии
STRUCTURE ESTIMATION OF CEDAR STANDS DIVERSITY IN WEST SIBERIAN SOUTH TAIGA FOREST REGION
The paper deals with the south taiga forestdiversity stands with cedar participation (Pinus sibirica Du Tour) in compositionof stands Pervomaisky forest district of Tomscky region cited as an example. Atis noted that as a result of clear cutting and forest fires that were the causeof species change the share of soft wooded broadleaved stands constitutes 64.7 %in the forest fund of the forest district. The stands with cedar Siberianparticipation in stands composition range from 30–40 % of growing stock andthey constitute 34–30 % of the whole area of cedar stands accordingly. At isworth to point out that only 6 % of cedar stands in stands composition theshare of cedar Siberian exceeds 70 %. The most spread are varions gross (30 %)and moss (27 %) cedar groups of forest types. Various grass cedar groups offorest types are characterized in the south taiga subzone by maximumproductivity. For nut harvesting besides varions grass cedar stands areperepective mossy and mossy berries groups of forest types as well, treis shareconstitute 17 % of the whole cedar stands area.
Clear cutting carrying on in cedar stands and inpotential south taiga cedar stands can upset the genetic fund of cedar stands.
cedar stands, south taiga, West Siberia, types of forests, age structure, species composition.
1. The order of the Ministry of natural resources and ecology of the Russian Federation of September 13, 2016 No. 474 «On approval of the Rules of timber harvesting and features of timber harvesting in forestry, forest parks specified in article 23 of the Forest code of the Russian Federation».
2. About the approval of Rules of preparation of wood (became invalid since January 10, 2017 on the basis of the order of Rosleskhoz of September 19, 2016 No. 378).
3. The order of the USSR dated 30 December 1989 No. 2281р.
4. URL : https://new.wwf.ru/resources/news/lesa/promyshlennye-rubki-v-kedrovykh-lesakh-snova-budut-zapreshcheny-zakonom.
5. The project of the organization and development of forestry may day forestry. Novosibirsk, 2002. 220 p.
6. Krylov G. V. forest Types of West Siberia / G. V. Krylov, M. V. Potapovich, N. F. Kozhevatova. Novosibirsk, 1958. 211 p.
7. The order of Federal forestry Agency of December 12, 2011 № 516 «On approval of the Forest Management instruction».
8. Beh I. A., Vorob’ev V. N. Potential cedar forests of cedar. Vol. 6. Novosibirsk: Science, 1998. 123 p.
9. Sedykh V. N. Dynamics of lowland cedar forests of Siberia / V. N. Gray. Novosibirsk: Science, 2014. 232 p.
10. Panevin V. S. restoration of cedar forests of the middle taiga in the Tomsk region: dis. ... kand. of agricultural sciences. Ekaterinburg: Ural forestry engineering Inc., 1991. 230 p.
11. Semechkin, I. V., Structure and dynamics of cedar forests of Siberia. Novosibirsk, 2002. 253 p.
12. Smolonogov, E. P., Zalesov S. V. Ecological forestry principles of organization and management in pine forests of the Urals and the West Siberian plain. Ekaterinburg: Ural state forest engineering. UN-t, 2002. 186 p.
13. Sokolov V. A., Semechkin I. V., Vtyurin O. P. Bases of management in pine forests of Siberia // Forestry. 2012. No. 1. C. 29.
14. Shushpanov A. S. Spatial-temporal dynamics of the main forest-forming species of woody plants of the state nature reserve «Stolby» : autoref. dis. ... kand. of biol. sciences. Krasnoyarsk, 2014. 19 p.
15. Debkov N. M., Pats E. N., Biserova E. M., Krivets S. A. The results of experimental-industrial testing of the provisional rules of intermediate fellings in pine forests and forests with cedar (cedar potential) in Tomsk region // Forestry. 2015. No. 2. P. 20.
16. Debkov N. M. Experience of forest management in pine forests in the period of prohibition of industrial felling // Sustainable forest management. 2015. No. 3. C. 32–37.
Download article as PDF: