Аграрный вестник Урала № 02 (169) 2018Биология и биотехнологии
MORPHOLOGY OF THE INORGANIC VENOUS BED OF THE JEJUNUM OF SHEEP OF THE NORTH CAUCASIAN BREED IN POSTNATAL ONTOGENESIS
With use of modern morphometric methods of a researchat sheep of the North Caucasian breed of four age groups (newborn, monthly,four-month and 18-month) the structure, topography and age changes ofmorphometric indicators of extraorgan veins of a jejunum gut have been studied.It is established that the most intensive increase in the maximum length the jejunalveins of sheep is observed during postnatal development from monthly to four-monthage, the minimum length the jejunal veins with four-month to 18-month age. Themost intensive increase in diameter the jejuna veins of sheep is observedduring postnatal development from four-month to 18-month age. In a gleam thejejunal veins on all extent two-fold valves meet their number at newbornanimals has made 0,60 ± 1,20, at monthly age – 1,20 ± 0,80, in four-months –1,80 ± 0,80, at 18-month – 2,20 ± 0,80. The valvate index was equal at newbornanimals – 0,14 ± 0,07, at monthly – 0,23 ± 0,03, at four-month – 0,29 ± 0,02,at 18-month – 0,30 ± 0,02. The most intensive growth of the length of the commonroot of the jejunal veins in sheep is observed in the period from a month to four-month.The most intensive increase in the diameter of the common root of the jejunalveins in sheep is noted between the time of birth and the month of age. In thecavity of the common root of the jejunal veins, mainly in the middle of itssegment there are two-leaf valves. Their number in newborn animals was 1.80 ±0.80, at a monthly age of 2.60 ± 1.20, in a four-month period – 3.20 ± 0.80, in18-month-old animals – 4.20 ± 0.80. The valvate index was equal to 0.12 ± 0.00for newborns, 0.12 ± 0.00 for monthly animals, 0.10 ± 0.00 for four-monthanimals, 0.10 ± 0.00 for 18-month.
vein, intestine, jejunum, extraorgan, valve, sheep, North Caucasian breed.
1. Borisenko L. N., Shpygova V. M. Venous channel of the cecum of newborn calves of black and motley breed // Scientific support of innovative development of cattle breeding: on materials International scientific-practical сonf. Izhevsk, 2010. P. 262–264.
2. Borisenko L. N., Shpygova V. M. Macro- and microanatomy of cecum of cattle // Scientific notes of the Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine named after N. E. Bauman. 2010. T. 201. P. 168–172.
3. Borisenko L. N. The morphology of the cecum and its intramural blood stream of cattle in postnatal ontogenesis : abstract. dis. … cand. of biol. Sciences. Stav-ropol, 2012. 22 p.
4. Gruzdev P. V, Porublev V. A. Blood supply of the mucosa of the duodenum of the sheep of the Stavropol breed of 18m of age // Diagnosis, treatment and prophylaxis of diseases of farm animals: Sat. Sci. Tr. Stavropol : Stavropol State Agrarian University, 1999. P. 74–77.
5. Pozov S. A., Porublyov V. A., Orlova N. E., Aseev S. A., Yaschenko E. A. The importance of micronutrients in the prevention of mixed diseases of farm animals // Veterinary. 2014. No. 4. P. 64–66
6. Porublev V. A. Comparative and age-related macro-and micromorphology of the arterial bed of the thin and thick sections of the intestine of sheep and goats : dis. ... Dr. of biol. sciences. Stavropol, 2005. P. 337.
7. Porublyov V. A. Morphology and channel extraorganic blood from the ileum of sheep of Stavropol breed in postnatal ontogenesis // Sheep, goats, wool business. 2004. No. 4. P. 37–38.
8. Shpygova V. M., Borysenko L. N. Postnatal morphogenesis of the mucosa of the cecum of calves of black-motley breed // Actual problems and prospects of development of veterinary medicine, animal science and aquaculture : proceedings of the international. scientific-practical conf. Saratov, 2016. P. 184–188.
9. Shpygova V. M., Borysenko L. N. Micromorphological features of the artery wall of the cecum in newborn calves // Innovative approaches in veterinary and zootechnical science and practice : proceedings of the international scientific-practical Internet conf. Stavropol, 2016. P. 133–138.
10. Trukhachev V. I., Porublyov V. A., Agarkov N. V., Botasheva T. I. Effect of feeding the sheep at different ages on morphometric indices of duodenum // Re-search Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences. 2017. Т. 8. № 1. P. 1831–1835.
Download article as PDF: